Update 1.05 Undocumented Changes in OP - Discussion now open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats this secret menu in gt5? Can't believe this is the first i've heard of it :boggled:

Secret Menu was basically a hidden feature. Which let you edit you're own races. different views in replay mode. and other things.

Conformation/second opinions would be appreciated if possible, thanks.

The same for the Nurburgring 24 minutes, the gap was closer.
I don't have the same impression. Tried it three times this afternoon with the Pescarolo's (to see if they got premium interiors - the did not), but AI did not seem faster to me. At the end of the 24' the were 2 to 3' behind, and each time I did the second lap rather in economy style...

Kart Adjustments Options Expanded
- [Traction Control] is now available to adjust in the [Driving Options]. [Skid Recovery Force] is also now available.

- [Brake Balance] is now available to adjust in [Machine Settings]. Only the rear can be adjusted in Normal Karts, while both the front and rear can be adjusted in Shifter Karts…

WOW great timing! this would have been nice yesterday when i spent hours trying to gold all the kart events. Haha at least now i can compare to see if these new options score me better lap times.

BTW i DID finally gold the karting events. My biggest tip i can give is patience! Don't even start trying to race for first, just get familiar with the track, kart, and what line the AI take. Once you can get consistent lap times than shoot for the gold.

Not sure if this was fixed in 1.05 or 1.04 but, in 1.03 on Big Willow you could hit the berm on left side of pit entry, do a massive jump into the pit lane and Camera position 1 in photomode would work (sort of)...

This glitch appears to be gone now :(

EDIT: Nevermind, still works 👍

The online best lap problem may be because they changed when spectating other ppl instead of showing you their sector times it shows the entire lap time now. Maybe they changed this and bugged the rest :P

Not sure if this has been asked but if I install 1.05 than turn off the Ps3 and restart the game without signing in to PSN will I get the ninja patch still or will I be able to get the BMW M4 in the "special" colour?

Not sure if this has been asked but if I install 1.05 than turn off the Ps3 and restart the game without signing in to PSN will I get the ninja patch still or will I be able to get the BMW M4 in the "special" colour?

You will be fine. You might want to check this thread for questions like that.

Aslong as you do not accept the ingame patch you can buy it, then just restart and accept it :cheers:

People are confused about some things, they weather change possibility is still the same. Humidity in the atmosphere is directly related to weather conditions but they do not predict what type of weather will come 100%. Humidity affects the course if it's relatively high and can cause precipitation even at 50% depending on air masses and other meteorological jargon.

It seems that some cars are in a state of flux, I checked that GTS Corvette car you can clearly see there are some changes to it's textures that were not present before this update. Not sure if this was stated or listed but there are updated car models of the 90's ZR-1, the 2000-2001 Super GT GTR's. I'll check in the upgraded standards thread to be sure about the cars that were already upgraded before.

Anyone know if PP points changed on some cars? Not really off topic since PD never says if PP points change

Dont know if this has been mentioned yet. But it looks like the custom soundtracks feature has been fixed. As before it would rarely play my own custom soundtrack and instead play GT6's soundtrack. It now plays mine from when I start playing GT6 (in the menus and on track).

Not a compliant just an observation.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back