Update 1.05 Undocumented Changes in OP - Discussion now open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

I don't think you realize how hard of a fix that will be. Bugs like that rely on so much code it's unfathomable to those of you who don't work in programming. I'm not sure it's realistic to expect that to be fixed before gt7.

There has definitely been a change either to the suspension or the tires, because Muscle cars now have MUCH less grip than they did and are hugely unstable. The Tempest GTO and the El Camino used to burn tires through 3rd gear, and now they burn tires all the way through 4th (drag tuned). Not all cars are affected (365 GTB4 is unaffected).

"Whoever sets the fastest lap in practice session online will show up in the chat log with the time being Purple".

Does it really shows in the chat log? I tested here, and nothing.
I tried it last night at kart space with a 28 second dead lap time which came up purple. After the ninja update today, the purple time never showed up.

I tried it last night at kart space with a 28 second dead lap time which came up purple. After the ninja update today, the purple time never showed up.
So they're patching the update with the ninja updates now. Hmm...

Can we now shift sequential gearboxes with an H-shifter or are such cars still locked to be shifted with sequential shifters (paddles)?

I always found it annoying when upgrading a classic car with a more modern gearbox, that it switched to sequential only.

Can you guys advise if there is a ghost car while in online Time trial mode, kinda like when you get it in offline mode?
If so, is it the ghost car of the fastest time in the lobby, or your own fastest ghost time?

tks

On Bathurst in the Replay ..my Screen is Black for the first 2 seconds in every Race ...thats an nice update ..wow

Ok. To clear things up .........
This^ is probably why I'm getting a much different feeling than you are. I'm guessing you don't stop or used Wet tires also. I could be wrong. Thanks for you input, it's much appreciated.
Well, i compared times from AI before and after the "update". I see nothing really different. It's not just a feeling ;)
You can do that by saving and watching the replay. Looking at the timesheets, you can see their (and yours) lap times and even sector times.
Writing about the 24' races would bring us too far OT I guess. So if you like, we could start a conversation on that.

I got my Rocket to see what you meant, and yeah, there is movement in the wheel wells. The disk brakes themselves are spinning while the wheels are not. I can see it in all three visible wheels.

Quite the attention to detail you got there. 👍

Heh, at least I'm not crazy it seems (yet) :cheers:

So do we have any proof of updated standard cars? If so then this is worrying. If they are still bothering with standards then it leads me to believe they will return in GT7. As much as I think standards are fine and the complaining about something rather than nothing absurd, if would be better for PD marketing wise to leave them out.

So do we have any proof of updated standard cars? If so then this is worrying. If they are still bothering with standards then it leads me to believe they will return in GT7. As much as I think standards are fine and the complaining about something rather than nothing absurd, if would be better for PD marketing wise to leave them out.

If by updated you mean made premium then no. None of the standards have been made premium (as far as I am aware), however cars like all the RUF's,Seat Ibiza and the Mitsubishi FTO's have been made 'semi-premium' which is where they have premium exterior and the standard car interior. Would like to see some standards made premium though

Can you take the same shots to the 1.05? The doors and front hood are defined now when i checked.

Sure, but there are no changes.

Here's the old, pre-1.05 pic.
pagani_zonda_c12__00_by_gt6_garage-d71t4up.png

And this is the new one:
2_by_gt6_garage-d79r966.png

Door:
syracuse_1_by_gt6_garage-d79r96c.jpg

And in case you are wondering. Zonda LM doesn't have panel gaps.
syracuse_2_by_gt6_garage-d79r96j.jpg

Last edited:
If by updated you mean made premium then no. None of the standards have been made premium (as far as I am aware), however cars like all the RUF's,Seat Ibiza and the Mitsubishi FTO's have been made 'semi-premium' which is where they have premium exterior and the standard car interior. Would like to see some standards made premium though

Updated means changed to a more recent version for your clarification. I am not sure why you mentioned premium.

Anyway where is the evidence these cars were updated in this update? Weren't they previously updated?

aww what the heak was that for PD? thats just... WHY?
I believe that special colour M4 was reserved as a prize in the Asian region special event competition currently running and was not supposed to show up in the dealership at all but PD balls up and there it was - they had to quickly remove it again. Unfortunately I wasn't quick enough to buy it before they did. :(

I believe that special colour M4 was reserved as a prize in the Asian region special event competition currently running and was not supposed to show up in the dealership at all but PD balls up and there it was - they had to quickly remove it again. Unfortunately I wasn't quick enough to buy it before they did. :(
I just didn't care enough.

I got the car on my UK accounts and am patiently awaiting the arrival of the official one for the Asian ones. I wonder if the car will appear in the Dealer for the Asian version after the car arrives. I'll also be interested to see how it arrives, whether liek the Academy GTR or as a code (I did set up valid email). The event is now over so I expect I'll have to wait patiently.

http://senpaigamer.com/sony-playsta...tarted-get-limited-bmw-m4-coupe-02182014-1216

it was supposed to be for the first 1000 participants of the Z4 challenge 👍

Another new thing is that when you turn off the Race Info Display it also turns off the Blind Spot Indicator even if you have it turned on.

Nurgburgring GP/D still have no smoke in Free Run - just the skid marks.

Top speed is still too high for almost all cars.

AI is not faster - did few races and compared with replays made in 1.04.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back