Update 1.05 Undocumented Changes in OP - Discussion now open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can report an as of yet undocumented bug: In the garage main screen, the current car, regardless of type and quality level, is positively vibrating! It's not obvious on all cars, but it is easy to see with the LCC Rocket, for instance.

Good thing it isn't negatively vibrating. Lots of negative vibes around GTP already. :D

But seriously: What do you mean by vibrating?

Well, I can report an as of yet undocumented bug: In the garage main screen, the current car, regardless of type and quality level, is positively vibrating! It's not obvious on all cars, but it is easy to see with the LCC Rocket, for instance.
Try going to "settings" and turn on 'reduce flicker'

VBR
AH I SEE! That's a bit of a stupid way to turn it off :dunce:, should be in a global menu.

Probably means it's a mistake, like the brief period in GT5 where we could race karts against regular cars.

Reactions: VBR
Good thing it isn't negatively vibrating. Lots of negative vibes around GTP already. :D

But seriously: What do you mean by vibrating?

I mean it quite literally. The car is bouncing up and down, though only a few millimeters, at a very high rate. This is easy to see with any car with the brake discs clearly visible. I have found it to be obvious on the Rocket, the M4 and the Aventador so far. Also, the Mira XX.

Try going to "settings" and turn on 'reduce flicker'

I have tried this, but it is not the issue. It really is the car itself.

Don't know if the settings carry over from lobby to lobby or even race to race though.

Just entered another lobby, & the settings don't carry over. I hope they do from race to race though, otherwise that would be truly annoying.

I mean it quite literally. The car is bouncing up and down, though only a few millimeters, at a very high rate. This is easy to see with any car with the brake discs clearly visible. I have found it to be obvious on the Rocket, the M4 and the Aventador so far. Also, the Mira XX.
I have tried this, but it is not the issue. It really is the car itself.
I checked my Rocket and this is not happening to me. Can anyone else confirm this is happening to them?

Enjoying this update? What is there too enjoy????
They put in one ''new'' car and instantly removed it... great job guys can't wait for the first DLC in 2016 (might be delayed)
This IS NOT a discussion thread about the pros and cons of the update. Confine those to the appropriate thread please.

I can now confirm that the High Turbo problem for the 'Honda HSV-010 GT 15th Anniversary Edition '11' has been resolved.

AT LAST!!!! :D :cheers:
Can you describe what the initial problem was, I'm not aware of it.

Arcade mode time trials definitely did not put mileage on your car before this update either.

Didn't see this posted: When tuning your car online, it now shows which tires are restricted. Before it only did this in the single player campaign.

There must be some set of circumstances where arcade time trials did put mileage on cars as I have many cars I have only driven in arcade time trials with mileage. Track I have used extensively is Brands Hatch Indy and the mileage registers in the car stats straight after each session and also counted towards total mileage in the game. That is why I have clocked up most miles on that track. I enabled Real grip in the track options and selected the car using the currently selected car rather than from favourites. Have checked and it is definitely not recording mileage now.

Last edited:
Did anyone test if the ''pit stop/tyre bug'' has been fixed?

we did,its not fixed niss

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

There must be some set of circumstances where arcade time trials did put mileage on cars as I have many cars I have only driven in arcade time trials with mileage. Track I have used extensively is Brands Hatch Indy and the mileage registers in the car stats straight after each session and also counted towards total mileage in the game. That is why I have clocked up most miles on that track. I enable Real grip in the track options. Will see if it's still the case.
the case is , everytime you drive & exit to options menu if you go to your car setting for tuning , the mileage counts , if you exit the arcade mode completely without going in "car setting" , the mileage will reset

I checked my Rocket and this is not happening to me. Can anyone else confirm this is happening to them?

Eh, I suppose that's good news then. Might just be my game going ADD on me or something...

I cannot see anything strange in any other instance in the game. I tried to film it (with my phone, for lack of anything better), but the quality and my own inability to keep it stable makes it hard to see.

See for yourselves; in the video you can clearly see something moving at the right wheel, and if you look harder, the left front wheel as well. It's much more obvious than that on the big screen though...

<SARCASM>
Well, I must say the wait for this update was well worth it! They have finally added the feature we all were waiting for...

Rather than "Enter"-ing a race, we now have the ability to "Sign-up"! PD must have put in some long hours to change that, bravo!
</SARCASM>

EDIT:reply as not to add another post to thread.
@GrumpEone read the OP. This is not a discussion thread for your views on the recent update. May I recommend

Might I suggest you both read the OP, this is not a thread to complain about the insignificance of another poster's undocumented change, which was on topic, or in the manner it was presented. Both of you back off and stay on topic as I did; when did you become a mod anyway?

Last edited:
There must be some set of circumstances where arcade time trials did put mileage on cars as I have many cars I have only driven in arcade time trials with mileage. Track I have used extensively is Brands Hatch Indy and the mileage registers in the car stats straight after each session and also counted towards total mileage in the game. That is why I have clocked up most miles on that track. I enable Real grip in the track options. Will see if it's still the case.

I have read (pre-1.05) that going into the car settings before an arcade race makes the miles "save" for that race. I haven't confirmed this, but I can confirm that I was not getting miles on my car when doing an arcade time trial and not going into car settings.

I have read (pre-1.05) that going into the car settings before an arcade race makes the miles "save" for that race. I haven't confirmed this, but I can confirm that I was not getting miles on my car when doing an arcade time trial and not going into car settings.

I can confirm this is true before 1.05.

If done at the end of the session it saves the mileage.

Does anybody know if you can adjust the FOV again with the Multi Monitor Options?! Somebody tried yet?

Once again:

This IS NOT a discussion thread about the pros and cons of the update. Confine those to the appropriate thread please.

The answer is YES.
Can anyone confirm if the FOV adjustment also works with single monitors (it did in GT5 through the secret menu) and also offline and online? Also to what extent it's adjustable, since I think I read it's default 100 and can only be adjusted to less than that.

I wasn't sure that you can actually decline the ninja updates?, so to be on the safe side, once 1.05 had downloaded and installed, and the game was restarting, I turned the console off and on, disable the network connection, went into the game, bought the Frozen Black M4 (twice actually :D), then logged back on and let it download the ninja updates.
I was thinking of pulling the connection too.

So does it do 1.05 first, and restart? And you then pull the internet connection? I just want to make sure I do this right and get me a black M4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back