Update 1.21 Released

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 1,542 comments

Considering the wait, are you happy with how the finished product appears to look?

• Total voters
My father in law has a ridiculously cheap Polaroid tablet and IT WORKS THERE ¬¬
I can't use it even on Xperia devices, one would just assume that it will work on Sony products but no....
I was absolutely surprised to found out that.... I don't get it, PD needs to decide what they want to do, make videos for their YouTube channel (they're are awesome) or just make lazy sims as they've been doing....

I know some people are disappointed, but the track editor is well worth the wait. Just wish the tracks could be a bit longer distance but I'm pleased overall. :)👍

Is just me or what? If I try to change custom circuit in online lobby, gt6 gives me a sound error and I've to create another room with different track

So I've downloaded the update last night and checked out the sample custom tracks PD has made for us. And I gotta say, I really enjoyed the point-to-point sample from Andalusia. It really reminds me of a typical Japanese touge: bumpy, uneven and unpredicatble terrain, lots of tight corners with some bits of high-speed section that could catch you off guard if you're not paying attention. Those kinds of tracks really get me pumped up. :D

The course maker has everything that I wanted- the ability to place grandstands, scenery, kerbing and having full control over the track layout, couldn't have expected any more. The waiting time is irrelevant, because I'm really happy with what PD has done. It's a shame that the AI aren't great, otherwise I'd race on the tracks all the time:P

I think the coursemaker itself is a very capable addition to GT6. If they made an x86 architecture Windows version, it would have been even better, as you dont have to hassle around with touch optimized emulators.

Still can't log into PSN for some reason. It gives me the usual PSN log in page, but then it defaults to a black screen, aka the usual web browser that is built into most apps.

Last edited:
I'm not going to wade through the pages and pages of posts to see if someone has posted this already, but if you have a smart phone but it's saying your device isn't compatible then just go on to your browser on your phone and type in 'apk file for gt6 track editor' and one of the first things to come up should be someone on reddit who's created a link to download it to your phone.
It worked for me, created 2 tracks with it already, and I have to say it's awesome.
Hope that helped someone on here at least :)

Got that SPK installed on mah Samsung S4 Phone (Come at me, PD :P).

Now, how do you guys do that importing a map and tracing over that? I don't think I'll be able to make a quality track from mah imagination :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this. I was able to install the app on my Galaxy S6 and it runs :D

Just search for "gt6 track path editor app apk reddit" on google and its the first link. Lets make some custom tracks!
No problem, nice to know there's a way around the issue for smart phone users so I thought I'd share it!

Waited tomorrow as said... Freedome and location Japan.. Chrome to Japan playstore and remote install, switch off freedome and it installs here.
IMG_20151001_062328.jpg
IMG_20151001_062414.jpg

Thanks for sharing this. I was able to install the app on my Galaxy S6 and it runs :D

Just search for "gt6 track path editor app apk reddit" on google and its the first link. Lets make some custom tracks!

Thank you sir. 👍 Works great. :D

Still not working, cleared cache and data and reinstalled and restarted and redownloaded the APK and all that and it still won't log in to PSN.

Still not working, cleared cache and data and reinstalled and restarted and redownloaded the APK and all that and it still won't log in to PSN.
Found a solution for my case!
I uninstalled momentarily the PlayStation app from my phone, and then the Track Path app redirectered me on the browser login. There it worked!!!
So if you have the PSN app on your phone, you should try uninstall it

Last edited:
Back