Update 1.32 (January Update) Now Available - 8 Cars and SS Route X

• Thread starter Tomsoft
  • 850 comments
2 laps for the easiest, most boring daily workout. :lol:

Night looks cool. How many cars can fit sideways? 5/6 cars wide or so?

i1Ui4Xu7Jsd8Y8E.jpg
In GT6 6-7 cars fit side to side...

Am I the only one excited about SSRX? It can be great track for testing top speed and grinding for credits :D

No. You're not the only one. The last several pages seem to suggest a fairly positive reception, some criticisms notwithstanding.

@Grandea GTR says it's based on a location(s) in Tokyo, so it could be misinformation on the Wiki.
Relying on a wiki (not all of them) for info is kinda a silly thing to do sometimes, especially with stuff like this.

Why do some people turn a blind eye to PD because the updates are free? A free piece of 🤬 is still a piece of 🤬.
They want to add some ovals? Add Daytona! Add Indianapolis! Not this 30-km strip of boredom.
Also, this is the 5th update without any current production cars. What the…
At ease......

SSRX ... not my first choice, but not upset about it nonetheless.

Great track to bang out the daily mileage.
Great track to test top speed tune settings.
Great track to tune a gearbox.
Great track to test acceleration tune settings.
Fun track to race on, and one where anyone has a chance to win, regardless of their ability or the ability of those they are racing against.

For me, it probably won't be a track I race on all that often.
But it will certainly be a track that I visit quite regularly.

>be me
>checks to see if there's a track coming with the update
>is Special Stage Route X
>anticipates saltiness over it not being *insert reader choice of track*
>is there
>pic related
KdpRXK5.jpg

Such hype for the track and now we r getting this, i know it s free, but with so many good tracks out there they gave the most boring track at gran turismo(my opnion). I mean WHY PD?

Think positive: it'll only be the most boring track until Silverstone gets added.

Don't forget the Underwater Loop

You joke, but I would welcome it.

PD is my birthday please update the game one day later after the latest update to add 30 cars and Spa thank you PD you're the best.

I love the update.

It's not my birthday.

Hey since I've never had the opportunity to play GT5 or GT6, this will be my first time driving on this track, it might be interesting, who knows.

I’ll actually be completely surprised if they add in the infield SSRX.

Not a great track but a test track like this is welcome for the nerds who like to obsess over the little details :sly:

So, just to start some wild 1.33 speculation.
- 1.32 will be weirdly released on January 17th (far from the usual days for new content).
- If P.D. returns to their "update every 30 days" tradition, 1.33 should come around February 17th.
-If they also return to their real track/fictional track schedule, next month we should get a real world track.
-1.32 has barely any race cars, so maybe 1.33 will be quite the opposite.
-The 2019 Daytona 500 will be run on February 17th. Both Daytona and NASCAR have been featured before in the franchise, and NASCAR is even listed in GT Sport's credits.

-Coincidence? *X-files theme plays*

Relying on a wiki (not all of them) for info is kinda a silly thing to do sometimes, especially with stuff like this.

Maybe I'm reading into your post too much, but I don't really appreciate your tone. I've acknowledged that you're probably right and am usually conservative with my speculations to begin with.

Back