Update 1.32 (January Update) speculation thread - update released!

• Thread starter Envoxeb
  • 1,675 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, we didn't get any cars in a few of the months this year. We got the GR Supra one month and two Audis at another time. Though, we were getting 7-9 cars, at times, we've also got more than 9. Good speculation though.

My thoughts for a better GT Sport.
1) In arcade mode it would be nice to have the oportunity to 'test' all cars included in game.
2) In Campain mode i want some 'championships' races with 4 or more races.
3) In Sport mode i want 5 'daily' races with more variety from car groups.
4) In lobby multiclass races and custom championships it would be nice, and finaly the choice of exact cars in custom races.
5) In Mileage exchange to add cars (new and 'used") some surprises like RM cars like GT6!!! And more tuning options.
6) Rally cars needs more rally stages (Chamonix Grand Canyon Eiger Nordwand G Trail Toscana)
And for the end they must to rethink the groups of cars (GR.X GR.N etc) and must made them more usable (many nice cars in Gr.X that are useless in races).

Last edited:
My thoughts about a better GT Sport.
1) In arcade mode it would be nice to have the oportunity to 'test' all cars included in game.
4) In lobby multiclass races and custom championships it would be nice, and finaly the choice of exact cars in custom races.
5) In Mileage exchange to add cars (new and 'used") some surprises like RM cars like GT6!!! And more tuning options.
6) Rally cars needs more rally stages (Chamonix Grand Canyon Eiger Nordwand G Trail Toscana)
And for the end they must to rethink the groups of cars (GR.X GR.N etc) and must made them more usable (many nice cars in Gr.X that are useless in races).

Well i really hope that PD add them but not soon enough unfortuneley

Not that I'm doubting your speculation, I'm rather intrigued by the fact that Kaz has a Corolla...any pics/articles/tweets? :eek:
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/every-car-gran-turismos-creator-has-ever-owned/1100-6453866/ exact one not mentioned.
The 300SL was never THAT expensive in the previous GT games, so I'd doubt it would ever suddenly be 20mil.
There are other reasons why 300SL will probably return. A very old car, very famous IRL and in GT games, mission 34 leader. Price isnt the only reason that 300SL would be added. Looking at GT6 price it could be at least 1 million which isnt cheap, but 20 millions may be OTT.

My thoughts for a better GT Sport.
In fact you can test all the cars in time trial .

In fact, he also has a 350Z (Z33) modified car, but not in this list. (LINK)

y005.jpg

Last edited:
Not saying this is confirmed but Toyota will be previewing a Supra Super GT500 GR Racing concept based on the A90 at the 2019 Tokyo Auto Salon in January:

https://www.motorauthority.com/news...concept-teased-ahead-of-2019-tokyo-auto-salon

I think this is a very likely candidate for a future update. It’s nice having any sort of Gr.2 car added to the game in any case.

Other cars present include the 2018 TS050 and Lexus LC500 N24 which I would love to see added alongside the Gr.2 Supra in Gr.4.

List of GT6 Premium cars that aren't in GT Sport yet (and so are likely assumed to come to Sport someday):
Abarth Grande Punto '09
Alfa Romeo 147 Ti '06
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08
Alfa Romeo Brera '06
Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale '11
Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera
Art Morrison Corvette '60
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06
Audi R10 TDI Prototype '11
Audi RS 6 Avant '08
Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '08
Bentley Speed 8 '03
BMW 135i coupe '07
BMW 507 '57
BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07
BMW E92 M3 motorsport '10
BMW M5 '08
BMW Z4 '03
BMW Z4 M Coupe '08
BMW Z8 '01
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe '11
A bunch of chevy NASCARS
Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 (and touring car)
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 (and race car)
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C5 '04
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C6 '06
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C6 '06 (and LM)
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 C6 '09 (and LM)
Chevrolet El Camino '67
Chevrolet Nova SS '70
Citroen C4 coupe '05 (and WRC '08)
Cizeta V16T '94
Diahatsu OFC-1 Concept '07
Deltawing '13
Dodge Challenger R/T Race car '70
Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta '61
Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07
Ferrari 599 '06
Ferrari California '08
Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71
Ferrari F430 '06
Ferrari FXX '07
Ferrari SP1 '08
Fiat 500 SS '08
Fisker Karma EcoSport '12
Ford Focus RS WRC '08
Ford Focus ST '06 and '13
Ford Mustang Boss 302 '13
Ford Mustang v8 GT '07
Ford Shelby GT500 '13
HKS CT230R '08
Honda Civic Type R '97 and '08
Honda CR-Z '10 (and touring car)
Honda Fit RS '10
Honda HSV-010 GT '12
Honda Insight LS '09
Honda Integra Type R '04 (and touring car)
Honda NSX Type R '02
Honda S2000 '06
Hudson '48
Infiniti Coupe Concept '06
Infiniti G35 Coupe '06
Isuzu 4200R Concept '09
Jaguar XK Coupe '07
Jaguar XKR Coupe '10
Jaguar XKR-S '11
Jay Leno Oldsmobile Toronado '66
KTM X-bow Street '12
Lamborghini Countach '88
Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
Lamborghini Murcielago '09
Lamborghini Reventon '08
Lancia Stratos '73
Land Rover Evoque '13
Lexus IS-F '07
Lexus IS350 GT300 '08
Lexus LFA '10
Light Car Company Rocket '07
(Licensing issue with Lotuses, IIRC)
Lunar Roving Vehicle '71
Mazda Atenza Sport '07
Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92
Mazda DEIMO Sport '10
Mazda Eunos Roadster ('89 and '91)
Mazda Roadster '07
Mazda RX-8 Type S '07
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08
Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG '02
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '09
MINI Cooper S ('07 and '11)
Mitsubishi i-MiEV '09
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo (a lot of 'em)
Nissan Fairlady Z Z33 '07
Nissan Fairlady Z Z34 '08
Nissan GT-R '07
Nissan Proto '05
Nissan Leaf G '11
Nissan March '07
Nissan Silvia ('90 and '02)
Nissan Skyline 370GT Type SP '07
Nissan Skyline sedan 350GT Type SP '06
Pagani Huayra ('11 and '13)
Peugeot 207 GTi '07
Peugeot 307 CC '04
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP '10
Peugeot RCZ '10
Plymouth AAR Cuda '70
Renault R8 Gordini '66
Renault Sport Clio '00
Shelby GT350 '65
SRT Challenger SRT8 '08 (and touring car)
Subaru Impreza (lots of them)
Subaru S206 NBR '12
Suzuki Cappuccino ('91 and '95)
Suzuki CERVO SR '07
Suzuki Swift '05
Tesla Roadster '08
Toyota Aqua S '11
Toyota Celica Rally car ('95)
Toyota Prius G '09
Toyota Vitz '12
TVR Tamora '02
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00
Volkswagen Golf IV '01
Volkswagen Golf V '05
Volkswagen Golf VI R '10
Volkswagen Kubelwagen '44
Volkswagen Schwimmwagen '42
Volvo C30 R-Design '09

I don't have GT6 or GTS (or even a playstation) so I'm sure there's problems with the list, but still maybe a bit of a guide of what's still to come

...yeah, a lot of those would be nice, but... Alfa Romeo 156 GTA SW would be awesome :)

I'll be honest and realistic. No pessimistic. But realist!

We will not have update.

Or...

Eight or ten GT6 cars. Remastereds. Maybe an debut car, but vintage or classic car. For what? Not to pay the expansive royalties.

Circuit?

Maybe the new layout of Dragon Trail (Seaside + Gardens) or Catalunya Classic.

And we'll be happy again. Happy for PD to release in october 2017 fragmented GTS in 15 parts. And few people realize that. We are happy that it is free. In fact, we pretend it's free. Because we are fans.
It is pretty easy nowadays to find out the contents of a game before buying it. If you bought the game thinking you are getting your money's worth, it's fine. If not, it's your fault.

I spent 30€ on GT Sport still in 2017 and if there would have been no update at all, I'd still think the price is ok and would be happy. The updates are a bonus on top. Heck I'd even pay 5€ per update and would be fine with it. So yes, I am glad that they are free.

7-9 Cars
A Track
Circuit Experience
Gt League Events
Scapes
hope to have more cars, or am I too greddy?

Bugatti EB110 scanned in November 2017.

well the dots look so arbitrary, which makes me so uncomfortable.

The only confirmed candidate should be 037 as I've seen no other clues AT ALL.

We even don't know if there'll be a Christmas update or not, it's too early to talk about possible cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
•Muticlass racing
•Daytona road course and oval layout
•Bring back NASCAR (2018 roster) and let us be able to create liveries for the NASCAR's. I say that because they won't let you paint the F1 car which is disappointing.
•Increase the decal limit for the livery editor to 2000
•More wheel adjustment options
•Incresse the amount of daily races from 3 to 5.
Dosen't FM7 have exclusive license for NASCAR?.

You know what would be awesome? A 4th daily race where the only thing known is a starting time. The car and track are randomly drawn every time. Maybe 5 minutes to qualify, once everyone completes their entry. I would do "Race D" all day long.
That could be disasterous.

How about 7 new mileage exchange Group 3 road cars?
Sing me up!

Why do people keep making these speculation threads? What can anyone possibly gain from it
Simple because they want too if we did something only because we could gain from it we woulden't have done many great things as humans.

Bugatti EB110 scanned in November 2017.
i wasen't aware of that thanks.

hope to have more cars, or am I too greddy?
Yes kinda.

"Important Changes to Sport Mode
11/30/2018
[SCHEDULE AND WARNING]
... changes will be tested in the Daily Races beginning Wednesday, December 5, and are planned to be fully implemented from the start of the Exhibition Series Season 4 scheduled for Wednesday, December 19."

Guessing something will happen next week

11/30/2018
[SCHEDULE AND WARNING]
... changes will be tested in the Daily Races beginning Wednesday, December 5, and are planned to be fully implemented from the start of the Exhibition Series Season 4 scheduled for Wednesday, December 19."

Penalty zones

Are they keeping those zones for Fia races only, having read it again pd's use of calling them daily races is annoying.

11/30/2018
[SCHEDULE AND WARNING]

Isn't this what they said about revamping the matchmaking? Like reorganizing into 5 regions instead of 3 as well as allowing you to make up to 5 attempts at FIA races? See spoiler below they annouced this a while ago.

Nov 30, 2018
Report #1
To improve the racing experience in Gran Turismo Sport, we will soon introduce a series of changes to the Online Races specification in Sport mode. The following is a list of changes planned.

1. Matchmaking will now be separated into five regions.
To allow for a better online racing experience for players who are geographically located in very distant places, we will be changing the matchmaking regions of the Sport mode from the current three regions (Europe/Middle East/Africa, North/Central/South Americas, and Asia/Oceania) to five.

The five regions will organized according to the following groups:

Europe/Middle East/Africas
●UK ●Ireland ●Belgium ●Luxembourg ●Netherlands ●France ●Germany ●Austria ●Switzerland ●Italy ●Portugal ●Denmark ●Finland ●Norway ●Sweden ●Spain ●Russia ●UAE ●South Africa ●Poland ●Greece ●Saudi Arabia ●Czech Republic ●Turkey ●India ●Croatia ●Slovenia ●Kuwait ●Israel ●Ukraine ●Bulgaria ●Hungary ●Qatar ●Romania ●Bahrain ●Lebanon ●Oman ●Malta ●Cyprus ●Slovakia ●Iceland

(There are no changes to the matchmaking for the countries of this region.)

North America
●United States ●Canada

Central/South America
●Mexico ●Brazil ●Chile ●Argentina ●Peru ●Colombia ●Panama ●Costa Rica ●Ecuador
●Guatemala ●El Salvador ●Paraguay ●Honduras ●Uruguay ●Bolivia ●Nicaragua

Asia
●Japan ●Hong Kong ●Taiwan ●Singapore ●Malaysia ●Korea ●Indonesia ●Thailand ●China

Oceania
●Australia ●New Zealand

2. You can now join the same race multiple times in each round.
You can now join the same race multiple times in each round of the "FIA-certified Gran Turismo Championships."

When joining the same race more than one time per round, players will receive points only for the race where they obtained the highest results.

[SCHEDULE AND WARNING]
These changes will be tested in the Daily Races beginning Wednesday, December 5, and are planned to be fully implemented from the start of the Exhibition Series Season 4 scheduled for Wednesday, December 19.

The latest update wishes players “happy holidays”, which in
my head translates to “see you next year”.

damn it.

but it is ok as whatever PD brings up has nothing to do with me for I have no access to my PS4 till late Jan., which is over 1000km away from me.

Isn't this what they said about revamping the matchmaking? Like reorganizing into 5 regions instead of 3 as well as allowing you to make up to 5 attempts at FIA races? See spoiler below they annouced this a while ago.

Nov 30, 2018
Report #1
To improve the racing experience in Gran Turismo Sport, we will soon introduce a series of changes to the Online Races specification in Sport mode. The following is a list of changes planned.

To allow for a better online racing experience for players who are geographically located in very distant places, we will be changing the matchmaking regions of the Sport mode from the current three regions (Europe/Middle East/Africa, North/Central/South Americas, and Asia/Oceania) to five.

●UK ●Ireland ●Belgium ●Luxembourg ●Netherlands ●France ●Germany ●Austria ●Switzerland ●Italy ●Portugal ●Denmark ●Finland ●Norway ●Sweden ●Spain ●Russia ●UAE ●South Africa ●Poland ●Greece ●Saudi Arabia ●Czech Republic ●Turkey ●India ●Croatia ●Slovenia ●Kuwait ●Israel ●Ukraine ●Bulgaria ●Hungary ●Qatar ●Romania ●Bahrain ●Lebanon ●Oman ●Malta ●Cyprus ●Slovakia ●Iceland

North America
●United States ●Canada

Central/South America

Asia
●Japan ●Hong Kong ●Taiwan ●Singapore ●Malaysia ●Korea ●Indonesia ●Thailand ●China

Oceania
●Australia ●New Zealand

You can now join the same race multiple times in each round of the "FIA-certified Gran Turismo Championships."

When joining the same race more than one time per round, players will receive points only for the race where they obtained the highest results.

[SCHEDULE AND WARNING]
These changes will be tested in the Daily Races beginning Wednesday, December 5, and are planned to be fully implemented from the start of the Exhibition Series Season 4 scheduled for Wednesday, December 19.

That's where I got it from. They could have some unannounced plans too.

...yeah, a lot of those would be nice, but... Alfa Romeo 156 GTA SW would be awesome :)
I would like the normal version more than the SW :)
Also, the 3.2 V6 GTV and the GT would be cool.
I also like the Brera a lot and I hope it'll be in the game soon.(considering that it was already a premium car in GT6)
And since every new game has the new Giulia QV, maybe we'll have that too.:)

Nov 30, 2018
Report #1

North America
●United States ●Canada

Central/South America

Asia

Oceania
●Australia ●New Zealand

[SCHEDULE AND WARNING]
WTH China is a bit beyond my expectation.

GTS's never officially published in Mainland China (where PS Store is separated from HK and TW for some reason), yet we can log in using PSN of this REGION and use Chinese flag in game (while HK use their regional flag and TW use their Olympiad flag (rather than a widely used ROC flag, maybe for the feeling of CHN gov, no more politics here)). The last GTC final had no "Chinese" if you don't count the two guys from HK and regional final only had ppl from HK and TW.

What does that mean?

For you, nothing, but for me (us), EVERYTHING!

FINALLY NOT THE ONE OUTSIDE THE GAME!

The only prediction I got kinda right was that Le Mans was coming to GTS with the update at the end of May.

So, mixing up speculation and wish, we will get Sebring with the March update along with 3 GTE cars (Corvette, Ford, BMW).
Going to the old pattern for tracks, there will be a real world track in January and a fictional one (= Deep Forest) in February.

Ok, it's 90% wish and 10% speculation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back