Update 1.32 (January Update) speculation thread - update released!

• Thread starter Envoxeb
  • 1,675 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot damn, this poster is wicked!
3RZxN1M.jpg

The good ol' Headcracker on the 356 speedster, atleast A Spec Andy has a helmet and is generally just too strong to even feel impacts.

I think the Polyphony Digital team and studio's are concetrating to this RTRT real time ray tracing, and also in these days opened a new studio in japan, so we knew that is a sign, that PD is truly working on the next gran turismo, but they aren't concetrated to GT sport, or maybe this new studio will be concetrated only on GT sport (supervisioned by kaz obviously) and the rest ones are concetrated to this next GT game
I don't think the PS4 is powerful enough to support raytracing. Maybe the PS5 will have enough power if it is confirmed that it will be a monster

For the sake of speculation, let's say we get a new layout instead of a track. What are the most likely possibilities? The infield at Northern Isle Speedway? The Bugatti layout at La Sarthe?

For the sake of speculation, let's say we get a new layout instead of a track. What are the most likely possibilities? The infield at Northern Isle Speedway? The Bugatti layout at La Sarthe?
I'd say Sardegna has a good possibility, as crazy as it seems. I mean, it's called Sardegna - Windmills, implying that there is meant to be (or will be) another version of the course.

Hell Yeah! Northern Isle Speedway Infield, full costumizeable with a Small "Festival / Track Editor" to place barriers, gates and cones. Then create your own shorttrack, and drive it with Shifter-Karts!

I would love that :-D

Whatever. It's a stupid situation. No explanation for it. I guess no promotion is the best promotion.

There is no stupid situation? They have only once teased a track pre-update outside of FIA Events. And essentially, yes, the idea is that no promotion is the best promotion.

Just look at how many pages this thread has. 56 pages. That's 56 pages of people hyped and speculating (and guessing) for an upcoming update. By not releasing a trailer or much information until the day of the update, it keeps all these people hyped and curious.

There is no stupid situation? They have only once teased a track pre-update outside of FIA Events. And essentially, yes, the idea is that no promotion is the best promotion.

Just look at how many pages this thread has. 56 pages. That's 56 pages of people hyped and speculating (and guessing) for an upcoming update. By not releasing a trailer or much information until the day of the update, it keeps all these people hyped and curious.
Reckon it must be half that as the other half is suggestions and wishlists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back