Updates

  • Thread starter Thread starter wareric11
  • 6 comments
  • 1,009 views
Messages
115
United States
Los Angles
Messages
wareric11
Where can I download updates from? My PS3 won't connect to the internet anymore.
 
AFAIK you can only download game updates with the PS3 connected.
 
The PS3 running GT6 is the only thing that can download the updates.
 
Where can I download updates from? My PS3 won't connect to the internet anymore.
Won't connect wired or wireless?

Or you mean you been cut off?
 
It would not find the wifi in my house and the ethernet cord wasn't working. Cord is working now though. Thanks
 
It would not find the wifi in my house and the ethernet cord wasn't working. Cord is working now though. Thanks

Not sure what your wifi issue is/was but I was having problems recently with connecting the PS3 to the wifi (my PC connected fine though my Galaxy Tab struggled too) and it resolved when I turned the router off, unplugged it for 5 minutes, then plugged it back in and turned on (found out this after I had assumed my game/PS3 had issues and did a full system format and lost my save game as didn't back up lol)
 
I have tired rebooting the router and unplugging the modem but the PS3 seems to not want to find the wifi. Everything else finds it find so I think it is a PS3 issue.
 
Back