VC and SA Superjumps--instructions, pics, & discussion

• Thread starter Spuds725
  • 331 comments
homer_crazy.gif

Blake
Nup, we get it 9 days later than you:grumpy:
Sweeeeeeet! :sly:
I'm just going to play it a bunch then post everything I find on here! :lol: Just kidding!

By the way, I think it would be worth it for you guys to just move over here! :D

Theoratically I could get it on the same day as you from NZ but with postage etc it will probably be at least a week later:grumpy:

Yeah, well we've sort of gone over that one, but not seriously. I think I'll head over there one day for a while. Nothing concrete, or nothing I'm seriously considering yet, but don't be surprised if I (or we :lol: ) do.

There has been 22 posts since superjumping has been mentioned. Please try to keep this thread somewhat on topic please.

If you want to BSing--start an "off topic" thread. I suggest calling it. The official GTA 'off topic' topic.

Thanks....Spuds.

Back to superjumps, I present a challenge to do superjumps with every bike, and post screens of them. That includes: PCJ 600, Angel, Freeway, Faggio, Sanchez, Pizza Boy, and whatever else I may have missed. The first person to complete all wins.

Jimmy Enslashay
Back to superjumps, I present a challenge to do superjumps with every bike, and post screens of them. That includes: PCJ 600, Angel, Freeway, Faggio, Sanchez, Pizza Boy, and whatever else I may have missed. The first person to complete all wins.

Ages ago, I tried the Phil's Place Superjump with both the Angel/Freeway and the Sanchez and had no luck whatsoever.

KM.

Yeah, that was earlier in this thread. Who's in this comp? I'm not, I can't be bothered, but I'll kind of run it, if you can. :lol:

I finally did some more superjumps yesterday-- I was getting some high and long ones but kept on landing in the water or blowing up.

Here is a pretty good high one.
A HIGH Phils Place Superjump 4 MB and 30 seconds

I got fed up blowing up some many times so I finally looked up the health cheat and used it on one- This was a teleport superjump-- I did use the health cheat after the first bounce when I caugh fire-- this caused me to de-morph but I did not fall off the bike til I landed-- I landed on the roof of a tall building or I would have set a rotation record I think--I ended up with just over 38000 degrees and I did beat my height record (by 3 meters) but they were after the cheat was put in so I'm not going to count it. I did tape it and here is the clip. I thought I'd include it since most of you haven't seen a teleport superjump yet-- sorry about the clarity--it was raining

A teleport Phils Place Superjump 4 MB and 30 seconds

Back