[VRR][B-SPEC] 2017 Coca-Cola Truck Series

• Thread starter amaterasu
  • 375 comments
I'm not too awfully concerned with missing Indy. It is a test race. As long as we get to Daytona I'll be k.

It'll be the first in action multi class B-Spec series (Stealing my ideas :lol:), the two classes being those that showed up to Indy and those that didn't :lol:
I'm begging you, please stop giving her ideas!

Gonna have to make your own to make it in time I think
I'm ****ed. Meh, matches IndyCar to a point actually. I hope all of you wreck at Daytona.

Apologies everyone, been battling some sickness the past few days and just felt like crap today.

Sorry I couldn't be of any Help, @Angel . If I would seen that sooner, I would've been on it.

Last edited:
Been warned that the first few race broadcasts may be later than hoped due to getting NR2003 installed for @NearCptNitro to record with. They want to do a couple tests before recording the season, and I'm okay with giving them some extra time to iron out some of the kinks.

Came to a decision that I'll hold off on starting the season until 2017 in the hope that we'll get more trucks in. The races I've run will be used by the crew to test recording systems. 2017 calendar should be coming soon. If you know people, feel free to invite them.

I'd be interested in these trucks. Though I'd need assistance with the Livery and Signing Up from somebody :)

You can sign me up but have no idea how to make liverys. So someone would need to help me out there

Back