PR1VATEJ0KER Messages 1,231 Dublin, IRL Messages PR1VATEJ0KER Messages na Jan 31, 2011 #1 Willing to trade a white 'Formula Gran Turismo' Listing Completed! Last edited: Feb 1, 2011
Rayzah Keep Calm and Love Boston Premium Messages 2,228 Lotsa Rain, NH Messages Rayzah Jan 31, 2011 #2 you can't trade chrome line cars. What colour FGT you got?
PR1VATEJ0KER Messages 1,231 Dublin, IRL Messages PR1VATEJ0KER Messages na Jan 31, 2011 #3 Rayzah you can't trade chrome line cars. What colour FGT you got? Click to expand... I cant gift a Chrome Line? Why? Its a white FGT, looks good
Rayzah you can't trade chrome line cars. What colour FGT you got? Click to expand... I cant gift a Chrome Line? Why? Its a white FGT, looks good
Acheron79 Messages 1,324 Messages MarcTheMunky Messages Intrepid828 Jan 31, 2011 #4 Chromeline cars like the stealths cant be traded. Locked to the PSN account they were downloaded to.
Rayzah Keep Calm and Love Boston Premium Messages 2,228 Lotsa Rain, NH Messages Rayzah Jan 31, 2011 #5 is it all white? if so I have a carbon x1 up for grabs
PR1VATEJ0KER Messages 1,231 Dublin, IRL Messages PR1VATEJ0KER Messages na Jan 31, 2011 #6 Rayzah is it all white? if so I have a carbon x1 up for grabs Click to expand... It looks pretty white to me, maybe slightly silverish. Heres a video I just took of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr8B_V5lCIs
Rayzah is it all white? if so I have a carbon x1 up for grabs Click to expand... It looks pretty white to me, maybe slightly silverish. Heres a video I just took of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr8B_V5lCIs
Rayzah Keep Calm and Love Boston Premium Messages 2,228 Lotsa Rain, NH Messages Rayzah Jan 31, 2011 #7 done deal, wanna trade?
PR1VATEJ0KER Messages 1,231 Dublin, IRL Messages PR1VATEJ0KER Messages na Jan 31, 2011 #8 Rayzah done deal, wanna trade? Click to expand... I just added you dude
Rayzah Keep Calm and Love Boston Premium Messages 2,228 Lotsa Rain, NH Messages Rayzah Jan 31, 2011 #9 sweet. , I'll send first?