War Thunder (F2P Air/Ground combat MMO)

British TANKS!
The first tier, yes. Gotta get like, 12 stars or something like that to access the CBT for the rest. It's the same way they implemented US tanks.

Edit: 500+ waiting for battle. I've been in the queue for 5 minutes. :banghead:

Last edited:
Well, after a slightly long hiatus from playing it, I did return to WT to play a few games with the new update. First and foremost, I do like the British tanks; not only do they bring a whole new tank dynasty to the game and (maybe) take away some of the notoriety away from Russian tanks, they're also agile and pack a decent punch. At least that was the impression I came away with after driving the Reserve tanks.

Also, it seems that the game was eager to welcome me back with pomp and circunstance, because my first battle was held in the new El Alamein map. Gave some good Call Of Duty 2 flashbacks, going around in a British tank trying to blast some Jerrys;

shot 2015.12.15 22.34.21.jpg

Right, so squading up with PC players doesn't work well for me, but if I join a squad with a PS4 player, then there's no issue.
Yeah, I noticed that earlier today when we tried it out, you were kicked out of my squad, then when you attempted to invite me, even the second of receiving notice of, it said it was too old and had expired. I couldn't even message you to see if you wanted to try again.

Yeah, I noticed that earlier today when we tried it out, you were kicked out of my squad, then when you attempted to invite me, even the second of receiving notice of, it said it was too old and had expired. I couldn't even message you to see if you wanted to try again.
Yeah, and I had just restarted the game and connected to the chat when I sent the invite. Then later I was in a squad with @GT_Saint and @TheKitten and as soon as GT_Saint left the squad, I got dropped from the squad.

Carrying the entire team on your back? :P
It frickin sucks. We were just at Berlin, furthest from the river for conquest. I get the Jagdtiger out to knock out their best tanks, and achieve that for the most part. A Panther II comes up the middle, caps B, and this whole time I'm marking him the max amount and not get a spam violation, and not one person does anything about him. So I make sure I got the last of everyone looking at A, and gun it for the P II, well, looks like I missed someone, and gets a good shot on my ammo.

Next I bring out the 10.5 tiger (which now I like a lot w/ the new upgraded rounds) and start to deal some more damage at B, kill the pesky Panther after almost killing myself in the process. Then, I get back up on the mountain, take a few more out, but another 10.5 tiger is stopping me which he then kills me...

At this point, We've held A for the whole game, they've held B for the whole game, and C has been contested the whole game. After I died in the 10.5, they kill everyone there and take C. SO now we only have 1 base. I have a choice of Ferdi, Jagdpanther, or Kugelblitz. I chose the Ferdi, just because of protection.

Luckily for me, everyone that was at C (enemies) is now headed to A, so that makes it an all clear for me. I start to cap C, then a enemy kugelblitz shows up and spams me, bye bye for him. Next up on our list is a Tiger H1, he's gone. So then I think that it'd be a good idea to chase them back to A. So, stupid me gets out on the main road, facing A, left side completely open down the road, and I get hit by an IS-2....

Part of that was my fault. If I stayed at C, and they guys at A actually dropped some balls, we would've won...

Phly and Baron's videos showed just how bloody OP that car is. IT DESTROYS EVERYTHING. :crazy:

Soo, what have we got here, British tanks?
Well, let's give them a squeeze. But no matter what happens, I will not spill my tea.

0_87d2b_7e3aa216_XL.jpg
When we get the Churchill and Matilda available for use...I'm not gonna lie...I'm totally gonna have flashbacks. xD

Only have the Crusader left to spade.

The T17 could use some nerfing of the ammo. I realize it's 12.7s, but most of these tanks have more than 28mm of armor on them. These bullets shouldn't be ripping through them so easily.

Edit: I was wrong. British tanks are made of cardboard. :lol:

But... if you can get a game where you're not facing British tanks, the tea tanks are wonderful.

I think it's due to Sony not allowing outside information to be entered through PSN. If it were to be so, how would anyone stop a hacker from importing his data on a PC to s PS4?
You're aware that all that data is saved on servers? Nothing would get copied from your PC over to your PS4.

Back