Wed 20:30-21:30 UK Time - CLOSED - Suspended until further noticePS4 

Just had a fantastic day out at Brands Hatch - massive thanks to @buybon355 , Chopard and Porsche for their incredible hospitality!
Slide 7.jpg
Slide 6.jpg
Slide 8.jpg

What about mondays ? Lol
I'm usually busy from Monday - Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday night. The nights in which I could free up are Thursday & Friday unless I'm off in the half/full term holidays.

2 weeks after this week I will be off for a week so I'll be available everyday apart from Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday. So if there is another race on a day I'm available just let me know.

Oh yeah, I also use controller so it can be very tricky to maintain the car on the track sometimes so I'm not sure I would be suitble for it.

I'll pick #14 (gmg racing/gt3 r).

Dam i was going for that one. Ill grab #76 and tarbz will take #77 please sick.
so to sum up as far as i can see it looks like this
John - 3
Jammy - 21
Simba - 44
Jod - 76
Tarbz - 77
Jocke - 183
@IBZ6L20VT - 99? I know he was in this car in the mock race because i picked it too. But when the session started it put me in a random one :mad:

Hi all,

I'd like to have the flat red 911, if possible.

Are we going to have pit stops tonight?

Also, can you turn on a minimum driver rating? That way we all could benefit from a clean and fair room to increase our safety rating. Any low minimum rating would be enough.

See you tonight!

Whooohhh! ItS RaCe DaY ... Zolder is a new track to me so i'm aiming to get on earlier tonight about 7ish. Do some practice with the racing line on lol. If anyone has a open practice lobby send me an invite. If not ill set one up and send invites out.
Also to confirm what i thought IBZ6L20VT - 99 (is the flat red one)

Whooohhh! ItS RaCe DaY ... Zolder is a new track to me so i'm aiming to get on earlier tonight about 7ish. Do some practice with the racing line on lol. If anyone has a open practice lobby send me an invite. If not ill set one up and send invites out.
Also to confirm what i thought IBZ6L20VT - 99 (is the flat red one)

I'm not the fastest but I think I've found some lines on zolder that are pretty ok.
I'm allways willing to go for a lap with you trailing me.

Zolder is a beauty.

I'm not the fastest but I think I've found some lines on zolder that are pretty ok.
I'm allways willing to go for a lap with you trailing me.

Zolder is a beauty.

That would be good @Mr Tree 👍 the racing line more of turn warning. It often makes you scrub more speed than is needed for some corners.

Last edited:
Last Wednesday I tried to setup pit stops, but the game wouldn't let me - it was blanked out. There won't be any pit stops tonight.

I'll try to remember to set the license thing to on with a low rating as suggested. No time to practise Zolder this week so I'll just try and keep out of everyone's way.

Last Wednesday I tried to setup pit stops, but the game wouldn't let me - it was blanked out. There won't be any pit stops tonight.

I'll try to remember to set the license thing to on with a low rating as suggested. No time to practise Zolder this week so I'll just try and keep out of everyone's way.

Given the track is quite tricky and hard to master I believe that consistency will be the key here.

Braking to some of the corners with the 911 is quite scary.

Pit stops is only available when duration is counting in rounds, not in time.

Back