Weekly PSC Week 54!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 237 comments
090104-bkprosjekt.jpg

Removed the wing...

chaser.. you have a uhh.. 'ripple ' near ur center brakelight on the trunklid... its fairly small, but i thought i'd tell ya :)

Originally posted by suzq044
chaser.. you have a uhh.. 'ripple ' near ur center brakelight on the trunklid... its fairly small, but i thought i'd tell ya :)

Yup, I know. Plus a million other oversights, but I haven't got time to correct things :(

chaser, if you dont win this one, GTP simply has no taste in cars. wich will probably happen (surely? (: )
amazingly aesthetic design. I will vote just for you and glacius. at least till now. ah, I should get my entry out of here. haha, its ridiculous.
nice work, my friend.

Cano

and yeah, I will spit on the purple chop. it blows.

looks like i lose again.. hmm.. i'll just wait til the next one, at least all these are going straight to my resume..

Originally posted by Cano
chaser, if you dont win this one, GTP simply has no taste in cars. wich will probably happen (surely? (: )
amazingly aesthetic design. I will vote just for you and glacius. at least till now. ah, I should get my entry out of here. haha, its ridiculous.
nice work, my friend.

:) Thanks Cano, you made my day! You're right, I think it feels just right. I was trying to go for the Mazda blue that they often use too. I've just been looking at the other entries and I think that I'll vote for these ones:

Glacius you have a very solid chop (as usual), but that is a most disagreeable colour for me :( The interior, doors and open top are thoroughly superb, Gla. How DO you do it!?! Great stuff!

Suzq you've been showing bucketloads of creativity recently, and this one is no exception. I've wanted to try that with a couple of chops, but you've pulled it off better than I could ever hope to do. Can you do a black one and put those solid 'moon' wheels on the front? That would look slick, wiseguy!

Slidesquad, I really like the parts that you've added to yours. The proportions are nice and the shading too. It could do with a bit of tidying up though, some of it's a bit rough and ready. I wonder what it would look like in a plainer colour, silver or something like that? Just a thought. I like it! Lose the gold exhaust ;) (Your right about my roof. 550M)

uhmm i'm female.. FYI. lol

Yes, I know. But if I had said wisegal, it wouldn't have sounded much like a line out of Goodfellas. ;) Hmm, maybe it would; That would look slick, wisegal. Better?:)

lol.. i was just verifying.. i figured u knew, cause 'suzq044' would kinda be a wierd name for a guy eh?

lol.. i was just verifying.. i figured u knew, cause 'suzq044' would kinda be a wierd name for a guy eh?

I don't know, I'm a bloke and my name's Elizabeth! ;)

nice work, my friend.

Cano

and yeah, I will spit on the purple chop. it blows.

Why does everyone forget my chops? Do they suck that bad? Dangit all. :(

I actually like yours very much Toyo, its very odd, creative... it has an old car feeling to it, and an off-roader feeling too, and then... well, its a mix of parts that's very weird but good looking, the light on the wheels is a bit off, however, too bright, and even more so considering that in the middle of your car's side, there is a nasty dark-red shadow, but the wheels are glwing like they are being directly hit by light. if you could change that it would look way better.

Cano.

I actually like yours very much Toyo, its very odd, creative... it has an old car feeling to it, and an off-roader feeling too, and then... well, its a mix of parts that's very weird but good looking, the light on the wheels is a bit off, however, too bright, and even more so considering that in the middle of your car's side, there is a nasty dark-red shadow, but the wheels are glwing like they are being directly hit by light. if you could change that it would look way better.

Cano.

Wow, damn man, I never even thought of that. It makes a ton of sense. Hmm.... thanks a bunch Cano.

Look back at my redo. I tried pretty hard to get rid of that shadow problem, then I tried it blue. I don't know anything anymore. Does it look better?

That's nice Akira, but you can still tell at the top of the art that you lowered the background. You might want to change the canvas size to get rid of that.

Originally posted by slidesquad#1
I beleve chasers roof is from teh 550/575 maranello tho.
Anyway, here's my final edited version, tell me what you think.

080104-mx5.jpg
haha, i love the sign, ill prolly enter this week

I never got to finish mine, so I'll enter what I have at the last minute. If it's too late just disregard this entry.

Attachments

• mazda-miata.jpg
    mazda-miata.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 242

Latest Posts

Back