Weekly PSC Week 54!

Discussion in 'Art & Photography' started by -Fred-, Jan 4, 2004.

1. BK

BK

[​IMG]

Removed the wing...

2. suzq044

suzq044

chaser.. you have a uhh.. 'ripple ' near ur center brakelight on the trunklid... its fairly small, but i thought i'd tell ya :)

3. Rue

Rue Premium

Yup, I know. Plus a million other oversights, but I haven't got time to correct things :(

4. suzq044

suzq044

its ok, ur excused :D

5. toyomatt84

toyomatt84

It's pretty small, so it's pretty hard to notice anyway.

6. drifterzzz

drifterzzz

yup ..:)

7. Cano

Cano Premium

chaser, if you dont win this one, GTP simply has no taste in cars. wich will probably happen (surely? (: )
    amazingly aesthetic design. I will vote just for you and glacius. at least till now. ah, I should get my entry out of here. haha, its ridiculous.
    nice work, my friend.

Cano

and yeah, I will spit on the purple chop. it blows.

8. drifterzzz

drifterzzz

hahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. suzq044

suzq044

looks like i lose again.. hmm.. i'll just wait til the next one, at least all these are going straight to my resume..

10. Rue

Rue Premium

:) Thanks Cano, you made my day! You're right, I think it feels just right. I was trying to go for the Mazda blue that they often use too. I've just been looking at the other entries and I think that I'll vote for these ones:

Glacius you have a very solid chop (as usual), but that is a most disagreeable colour for me :( The interior, doors and open top are thoroughly superb, Gla. How DO you do it!?! Great stuff!

Suzq you've been showing bucketloads of creativity recently, and this one is no exception. I've wanted to try that with a couple of chops, but you've pulled it off better than I could ever hope to do. Can you do a black one and put those solid 'moon' wheels on the front? That would look slick, wiseguy!

Slidesquad, I really like the parts that you've added to yours. The proportions are nice and the shading too. It could do with a bit of tidying up though, some of it's a bit rough and ready. I wonder what it would look like in a plainer colour, silver or something like that? Just a thought. I like it! Lose the gold exhaust ;) (Your right about my roof. 550M)

11. drifterzzz

drifterzzz

susan dont ever give up ..ok .. i know we dont have oportunity to win but we show them wa can do it ...;)

12. slidesquad#1

slidesquad#1

but....but.... thats the M@D TYT3 FULL KUSTOM JDM SPEC MUFFLAH.....:rolleyes:

13. nukleuz

nukleuz

im in next week but wont have time to do this one sorry

14. suzq044

suzq044

uhmm i'm female.. FYI. lol

15. Rue

Rue Premium

Yes, I know. But if I had said wisegal, it wouldn't have sounded much like a line out of Goodfellas. ;) Hmm, maybe it would; That would look slick, wisegal. Better?:)

16. suzq044

suzq044

lol.. i was just verifying.. i figured u knew, cause 'suzq044' would kinda be a wierd name for a guy eh?

17. Rue

Rue Premium

I don't know, I'm a bloke and my name's Elizabeth! ;)

18. toyomatt84

toyomatt84

Why does everyone forget my chops? Do they suck that bad? Dangit all. :(

19. Cano

Cano Premium

I actually like yours very much Toyo, its very odd, creative... it has an old car feeling to it, and an off-roader feeling too, and then... well, its a mix of parts that's very weird but good looking, the light on the wheels is a bit off, however, too bright, and even more so considering that in the middle of your car's side, there is a nasty dark-red shadow, but the wheels are glwing like they are being directly hit by light. if you could change that it would look way better.

Cano.

20. toyomatt84

toyomatt84

Wow, damn man, I never even thought of that. It makes a ton of sense. Hmm.... thanks a bunch Cano.

21. toyomatt84

toyomatt84

Look back at my redo. I tried pretty hard to get rid of that shadow problem, then I tried it blue. I don't know anything anymore. Does it look better?

22. Rue

Rue Premium

Found a few spare minutes to tidy mine up (page 11)

23. xAkirax2004

xAkirax2004

FINAL ENTRY:

[​IMG]

Comments welcome. :D

24. TVRKing

TVRKing

Always thought you was strange sweetie. :eek:

:D

25. toyomatt84

toyomatt84

That's nice Akira, but you can still tell at the top of the art that you lowered the background. You might want to change the canvas size to get rid of that.

26. mwoodski

mwoodski

haha, i love the sign, ill prolly enter this week

27. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

Well, it's poll time. Actually, it's 30 minutes past poll time... :lol:

28. I never got to finish mine, so I'll enter what I have at the last minute. If it's too late just disregard this entry.

Attached Files: