Weekly PSC Week 54!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 237 comments
nice chop there mate :) i like the background very nice .and the lights are cool also :) keep up the good work

edit:... i decided to take off the lights completely..

concept2.jpg

All the chops are looking good guys. I won't be participating this week, but hopefully next week.

I might as well make this my FINAL
Couldn't think of what else to do
Comments Please

Attachments

• week54.jpg
    week54.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 334
Originally posted by hanker
I might as well make this my FINAL
Couldn't think of what else to do
Comments Please

The wheels look a little off-center, as well as the rear-bumper looks tilted. Color the front splitter to match the side moldings as well.

Yeah, Im nervous because this is my first entry. Not the final though.

Comments welcome.

Basic lowering, Tintage of windows, Audi S4 wheels (duh) And, also, An Audi S4 backend.

080104-choppsc54.jpg

Get rid of the part at the top that makes it look like you lowered it. If you don't know how send a pm my way. You should also try and airbrush the spoke in the left rear wheel to make it look wider. It would make it look more like the other wheels. That's all I see wrong from it so far, I'll wait for the final entry though.
Edit: You should also straighten out that back end part you stuck on.

Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
Get rid of the part at the top that makes it look like you lowered it. If you don't know how send a pm my way. You should also try and airbrush the spoke in the left rear wheel to make it look wider. It would make it look more like the other wheels. That's all I see wrong from it so far, I'll wait for the final entry though.
Edit: You should also straighten out that back end part you stuck on.

You do know it's his first chop?

Originally posted by Cano
nah, you arent the only one punk rock. I donmt know what to do. I was going to try to make a front view again, but 360 beat me to it, so no. Im just... flat. white. zero. and I dont know if I can make what just crossed my mind, but more importantly, I dont know if I want to. bleh. Im just gponna rice it out to hell. that is fun to do.

Cano

Sorry about that man. BTW...can someone tell me how to use that anonomyzer crap if I want to link a picture off of webshots. I've got my picture fixed and it would be pretty crappy if I can't get it in because I can't uploadt. Uploadit has been acting funky lately and everytime i try to upload i get tht "5 uplods maximum per day" message. Thanks.

Meh...i got tired of waiting and i just ended up putting it onto my webspace. Just some minor changes. The shadow (Thanks Cano!), and the rims. Also cleaned up some dirty edges.

miataonbg.jpg

Back