Weekly PSC Week 54!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 237 comments
ok as for your supersupra i think u should make reflection on the mirror cause its bright there try match it & its look good then fix rims ..;)

Hey 360, a tip of advice, adjust your rear wheels, they haven't looked right in the last few comps. It needs to be angled more toward the rear, not facing the screen.

the shadow looks better man, but still, it should be WAY, WAY more horizontal, and the pixel account on the "movement blur" shouldnt be pass 5 or 7. look at the shadow in my chop for an exampe on how that works. oh, btw, here is mine :D
just... dont ask. everything is custom, except the roof, wich I pirated off the Catera we did some months ago. the parts from the front end (lights, grille, etc) . came from various cars, then grafted onto the Miata's rear. the rearend is completely custom. yeah, I know the coors doesnt match, but getting it to look the same proven to be quite difficult. besides, I didnt like it that much, but bleh. wheels are off an nsx.

Cano

here:

Attachments

• miata1.jpg
    miata1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 315
woaaaa i like it jccars ... thats awesome but . cano willl spit on your face hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: j/k cano dont take it serious ... look like we have gla rivals hehehe :D

Ahh... I see. That's cool man. You should check out all the stuff GTPlanet has to offer. If you look throughout the off-topic forum, there's a lot to see and do. Some funny funny stuff. O yeah, Welcome to GTPlanet!!! Enjoi ur stay!!! :D :D

No time or inspiration this week :( but I thought that I couldn't let the side down, so here we are. A 2 hour chop

EDIT: Had a bit of time to tidy it up...

To Infinity and Beyond! FINAL ENTRY

100104-to_infinity_and_beyond_2.jpg

hey chaser thats AWESOME :D i like the background REAL nice

and the color and the top is real nice to got my vote ;)

Originally posted by Glacius
hey chaser thats AWESOME :D i like the background REAL nice

and the color and the top is real nice to got my vote ;)

hehe, thanks Gla. :) I've been really busy trying to get some car vids together with GTR_guy for all the GTP guys, and what with work I've really been snowed under. I'm going to have a look at all the entries now and then go to bed :)

Back