Weekly Race Series, Week 1 - Supraman!!!

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 319 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a more sober go at this one last night. In the 15 or so laps I've run my T2 time has been beaten down to a 33.9.

What pains me is that my reactions aren't in tune with this car. I over react or under react and can't find a decent groove. Or it's more likley that I can't run with the big dogs.

Anyways, I've still got more time to chip away at this. we'll see where I end up.

AO

Well, I'm just not comfortable enough to try, so I'm sadly forced to sacrifice a few potential spots I might have maintained or gained, all in assumption. My comfort is health related and that's all I'll say. Going to send my time now.

ok 1st session for today brings my best T2 to date 32.866 :mischievous:

i see a bit more also

btw my best T1 is 14.407 (dont see a prob comparing this )

dont worry my T3 and total will stay hush hush :D

back to it .........;) :cool:

Nice time there Ron. ;)

So far my best T2 is a 33.3 but I tend to make up most of my time after T2. I still have a bunch of time left to take off. This damn Supra is starting to irritate me though.

Good work as always Ron. :cheers:

wait, i thought today was the deadline. crap, i still have time then. ha ha ha

Originally posted by made in holland
Thanks, Mr P:)

And i think i can congratulate you with victory on race 1.
You beat my ass, that's for sure:irked:
It will be between you and Boom.

hmmm nice psychological move but ???? ..... nah ! i know you flew that run man i'll be behind you i think ;) we shall see :P :D

I'm 100% sure you will improve your time before monday. And then your misses will see how you did it and cream my ass too:(

Oh well, C'est la Vie:D

Well good and bad news. The good is that two laps after I got that 33.653 I pulled a faster lap time. The T2 time was slower than 33.653 which means I cant save that lap that I got the 33.653 which is the bad news. Oh well. **** happens.

yep i get what your saying guys ;) i just got my fastest clean lap to date with a T2 down by 1/10th on my fastestT2

T2 in best save 33.071:cool:

same here. I guess i push too hard... Best lap T2 is 33.99, which i think isn't that bad... well, i'm a second of Holland's time, but i was expecting that. :lol:

Who's the SOB that came up with this gawd forsaken race?
I'm gonna take this Supra and shove it up Tom's *** sideways.

Anyway, T2 in best save is 33.4

Originally posted by boombexus
Who's the SOB that came up with this gawd forsaken race?
I'm gonna take this Supra and shove it up Tom's *** sideways.

Anyway, T2 in best save is 33.4

:lol:

Glad to see i'm not the only one.
I like the nice grip of the car, but it is just so bloody nervous.

I'd wish we could adjust the wings with the arcade cars...

Hey guys sneek info ;)

Flinx has the fastest official time in the Arcade Castrol at TM :mischievous: but for how much longer ?:D

not long :mischievous: :D

My best T2 is 33.2XX but not the fastest lap unfortunatly

Still hammering away my best lap T2 is 33.7XXX I think im going a wee bit mad into some of the corners (too much sliding ..
Need to try and get better lines through the corners..

Are you guys running without ASM .TCS.??

33.9 but with a lap .2 faster, I'm sure I still got at least .3 after the T2 with this lap.
Trial Mountain just aint my track at all
sad-smiley-046.gif

No asm/tcs here... same for Mr P ;)

Im kinda curious, what control shemes is everyone using? Im just using the regular dual shock controller w/ the analog joysticks. Its the way ive done it since GT1 but everyone i know still uses the buttons for gas and brake. I just dont feel like i have as much control w/ the buttons.....who heres using a wheel?

DS2 / D pad + buttons / MT

i keep getting ribbed off the missus for buying a Momo costing £120.00 that i only use on rally/dirt :lol:

someday i'll try the wheel on tar for more than 5 mins :D :mischievous: laters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back