Weekly Race Series, Week 1 - Supraman!!!

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 319 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
as far as i know methusila was the oldest person to live , somewhere in the region of 800 years :eek:

nearly there :lol: :banghead:

laters Mr T :mischievous:

I've cut a little over .4 from my best, but i still can't get below 33.3xx. i think there's another tenth or 2 from me in total time

:lol: Yeh VdrSain,
I had a Brit Bike w/Lucas electrics once. The Headlite switch had three positions:

DIM

FLICKER

OFF

:lol: ...UB57:lol:

Oh Yeh, & when I questioned an Englishman about it he replied:

:lol:"Gentlemen don't ride after dark!!":lol:

BTW: My best T2 time w/AT & Wheel...34.118 (Amateur Class)

There is no need for 2nd gear between the start and T2 lines. That 90 degree corner after the short tunnel should be taken in third and with an entry speed of around 110kmh. Its a whole lot quicker when you leave it in 3rd. Same thing goes when entering the first tunnel, I leave it in 4th, depending on the speed. And I shift up 500 rpm before redline. Its quicker in most turbo cars.

I've started shifting at 6500, too. I think my corner speed is a tad faster. I think this car handles very well. I've not experienced much nervousness. I cut off more time than I'd figured, so I'm a bit happy. Now I'm losing time after T2.

i would like to run this as well if at all possible. i think i can do ok with tonight, saturday, and sunday.

woo hoo!!! After about 40+ laps, new best for me!! 33.6 ....i think thats gonna do it for me. I know where i can improve yet, but the chance that i'll actually run EVERYTHING perfect is growing quite slim as each time i play now my patience gets less and less...Its a good thing ive got Vice City, cuz otherwise id actually have to go mow down a group of citizens myself to relieve the stress...then id be put in jail and i wouldnt be able to play gt3 anymore! :banghead:

Originally posted by Mr P
if anyone wishes ! i will send my lap to Daan to be Mpeg and make it viewable to people without xport :cool:

Mr P, how does this Daan convert the files? Is it via a video card connected between his TV and comp, or how does he do it? I'd like to know to see if it's possible for me...;)

Anyways, best T2 up to this point: 34.154

It looks like I might need to put in more than these 5 laps I've been able to do to keep up with the fast ones... :odd:

~y2k~

aww damn. do i have to. i hate those damned EVO's. they're just... WHAT?!?! ARCADE EVO?!?! (gasps) #!*@!*&!

ok i'll do it tonight. thanks kelly 🤬

P.S. also big thanx to boombexus for the glorious qualifying race.
P.P.S. the P.S. was bullchit. :odd:

bb, time submitted!

Updated T2: 33.629

Only had time to do 5 more laps; so this might be my final run at this week's race since I have to get ready for dinner and sleep because I have a track meet tomorrow! :banghead:

The best of luck to you all if I'm not back here before the times are official!! :D

~y2k~

i Just posted my fastest....T2 33.9??(i think) but i did another T2 of 33.3?? screwed up the last sector big time though. I get really Nervous when i race well and generally screw up. But my best lap i got over my nerves and put together a real good lap :):)

Tip: If u get pissed off with it go away for 2 hours and do something else. Then come back.

BTW i got my best lap on my 3rd lap after i came back from a two hour break....couldnt go any faster after though.

Wicked replay to watch

Well, I shoved on The Eminem Show and started listening to it and by the 10th track I had cut my T2 time by 0.100 exactly, down to a 34.142, and cut my total time by almost 0.400 seconds (0.407 to be exact).

I'll resubmit that now, I think that'll be the last I will do.

Boom, is it a once you submit that's it, or would I and others be allowed to send in new times as long as it is before the deadline? I want no exceptions made for me. If I am limited to the time I sent, I would like to know. I might post my current best so everyone could see where I would have stood. I'd not post my submitted time, of course. Though, people can estimate it.

Originally posted by Talentless
Boom, is it a once you submit that's it, or would I and others be allowed to send in new times as long as it is before the deadline? I want no exceptions made for me. If I am limited to the time I sent, I would like to know. I might post my current best so everyone could see where I would have stood. I'd not post my submitted time, of course. Though, people can estimate it.

You're more than welcome to send me an updated time if you like. :)

will do incase i'm not able to improve. going to sleep shortly, so no go for a while.

Originally posted by Max E.
33.3 T2 - looks promising. definitely enough time between now and sunday night 👍

Max, you got until Monday at midnight MST. So 2am on Tuesday for you. ;)

33.197 now. a damn shame as my t3 was just plain nasty but i entered the last big left too deep :grumpy: still, my best time yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back