11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:

Reserve drivers that will be available:

1:

Could all drivers copy and paste this adding their name to confirm their attendance đź‘Ť
It is not essential to have your name down but can be useful to know who to expect đź‘Ť

1: p1k3y_m1k3y
2: GTP_Caine
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:merlinrichards
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
1:

3: Glen-Alz-81
4:
5:
6:
7:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
1:

4:
5:
6:
7:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
1:roberte

4: HMilan21
5:
6:
7:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:

*doing the rain dance :dopey:*

5:
6:
7:
8: merlinrichards
9: GTP_Revoy
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:

p1k3y_m1k3y
5:
6:
7:
10:xxGIGGTY-GOOxx
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:

Couple of edits to rules and regulations:

Tyres:
We will be using the racing soft and medium to race with.
If the race is completely dry you will be required to use both compounds for at least 40% of the race distance (by laps).
The track will be considered wet at 25% track water.
If the track gets to be wet (25%) you are no longer required to use the medium tyre.

You must also Qualify on the tyre you wish to start the race on.
Failure to comply, will result in being disqualified from the race results!

Lapping:
If you are a lap down but are quicker than a car a lap ahead, you may unlap yourself so long as:
You do not slow the lead car in doing so.
You have superior grip enough that once ahead you pull away to avoid being blue flagged.

Motegi 40% tyre lap limit: 60 lap total = 24 laps

With the countdown timer going to drop below 48 hours tonight (even though the timers seem to have stopped showing) I am getting a little concerned that we only have 7 drivers confirmed as attending. I know I said it is not essential to confirm your attendance but still only 7 drivers confirming is a concern (@roberte will be happy though, looks like there is plenty of space for him to get a drive this weekend).

5:
6:
7:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:

CONFIRMATION OF WEATHER SETTINGS.

I spent most of yesterday looking for a weather setting that will give us plenty of wet running with a chance of drying up towards the end of the race. Unfortunately though I am finding the weather settings as unreliable as they were on GT5. The only thing the settings seem to do is the complete opposite of what I want, even if I have changed the settings to be opposite to what I want, it then does as the settings suggest.

On Saturday evening we will be using the following settings:
Weather at race start: 70%
Changeability: 1
Surface water at start of race: 30%

I have run this a few times and it seems to just keep raining steadily throughout the race with no real sign of letting off :( I have also tried all other changeability settings and changing it by as little as 1 (meaning 2 changeability) and it rains for the 1st half hour of the race and then drys out all together :( so only option I can see is to run 1 changeability and keep it wet.

Sorry guys I tried to get it to dry up as per the weather report but is seems you can set the weather to full wet, full dry or rain showers increasing in intensity but no way to have some rain then drying up :(

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to weather this weekends race will be reduced in distance from 60 laps to 50 laps to ensure a timely finish.

INCIDENT REPORTING

Of course we want everyone to drive with respect for the rules, and other drivers. But, sometimes things happen, and we understand that.

Here is a link to an Incident Report Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18fZ9k5oTvWHeNs4xyLBAdZj1IZO3GnMfBl5MNKopTpY/viewform

If there is an incident during the race, which you wish to inform the Stewards of, please fill out the form within 24 hours of the race. The stewards will review the replay and act accordingly. Your help with any incidents is greatly appreciated as it saves us time. We will respond to ALL reports in one way or another, but we will also act upon any un-reported incidents we spot.

We hope you never have to use the form, but it's there just incase!

5:
6:
7:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:vetteman24

EDIT TO OP TO INCLUDE NEW INCIDENT REPORTING PROCEDURE ABOVE MENTIONED BY @gtpcaine

INCIDENT REPORT PROCEDURE

STEWARDS
GTP TAG

RACE DIRECTOR: P1K3Y_M1K3Y
HEAD STEWARD: gtpcaine
1ST STEWARD: Glenalz81
2ND STEWARD: RS__96__oO
ALL STEWARDS IN ATTENDANCE MUST SAVE THE REPLAY
ALL DRIVERS IN ATTENDANCE MUST SAVE THE REPLAY

RANTS VIA PSN MESSAGE WILL BE IGNORED AND
UNRULY CHAT OR PUBLIC GT PLANET POSTS MAY RESULT IN YOUR OWN PENALTY

If you have any type of incident to report, please do so by using our new online incident report form
LINK TO INCIDENT REPORT FORM
Please do this within 24 hours of the end of the race (21:00 Sunday evening GMT)
The head steward will then PM all drivers involved to notify them that they are under investigation for an incident and will include all the above information and request you watch the replay and complete an incident report themselves if they haven't already.
You will have a further 24 hours to watch the replay and respond to this.
The stewards will then review all the information they have and come to a decision we will aim to do this within 24 more hours and full results will be posted.
Results should be posted within 72 hours from the end of the race.

5: jf517860
6:
7:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:

I like rain in real life, I hate rain in GT:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::yuck::crazy::grumpy:

6: RS__96__oO
7:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:

Now that´s gonna be interesting. 1st race of the season in the wet :yuck: :D

6: RS__96__oO
7: merlinrichards
8: GTP_Revoy
9: xxGIGGTY-GOOxx
10: TotalSience
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:

Ok guys -- Quite a big announcement here.

Due to unforeseeable issues P1K3Y_M1K3Y is currently without a PS3 or the internet. The only access he has to GTP is on his phone. Anyway, due to a lack of funds, it is unlikely that he will be able to return for the rest of the series. So I will be acting as temporary series director or whatever he called himself. :lol:

As me, or the other stewards don't have privileges to edit the OP, a new thread will be made. All drivers will be tagged, so you will receive an alert from the thread. I will also post the link in this thread.

But don't worry, the race tomorrow will go ahead as planned!

Use the other thread, as I'm out and have no idea if I can get back before the end of the series :( caine has taken over everything :D

I will contact the mods and ask them to close this thread đź‘Ť

Latest Posts

Back