WGTC, season 1, please use new thread, link in post 1.Finished 

PlayStation Network is offline for scheduled maintenance from 17:30 on Monday 27 January 2014 until 23:30 GMT.
During the maintenance, you will be unable to access the following services:
  • PlayStation Store on all devices.
  • PlayStation Network Account Management.
  • PlayStation Network Account Registration.
  • Entertainment services.
  • Online gameplay.
In addition, you will not be able to sign in to PlayStation Network from eu.playstation.com.
During this maintenance, you can continue to collect in-game trophies and these will be updated on your profile once PlayStation Network is back up and running

Regarding that we need another steward to fill in that place, I wanted to take it, so I´ll do a test lobby on Motegi today in the evenings to see if my PS3 is able to save a whole replay. To get the best result, there will have to be as much drivers in the lobby as we can get, just to keep the replay data high... So everyone who wants to test for that track is welcome. We will do a ~60 lap racing simulation, so it´s worth a drive :D
I´ll post the lobby ID when it´s open 👍

Wow, update really screwed up my R8. It's a freaking understeering mess now.

Got a 44.6 at Motegi yesterday, and now I can get out of the 46s:mad:

Testing room is open!
1472-6118-3744-3752-5440

Everyone is welcome to join, it will be only for Testing. 60 lap race to maybe figure out some pit strategy. Race start will be at 19.00 GMT.

Testing room is open!
1472-6118-3744-3752-5440

Everyone is welcome to join, it will be only for Testing. 60 lap race to maybe figure out some pit strategy. Race start will be at 19.00 GMT.

Sorry to be a pain RS but could start time be 19:15, not gonna make it for 19:00..The mrs finishes at 19:00 so i'll be good to go at 19:15...no practice though :eek:

Stigy, you and Milan were kicking my arse in free practice, you were nearly 1 sec faster than me :eek: My best was a 1'45.7 I think... I maybe could´ve made it 2 tenth faster, but then I would be finished. Don´t really know what to change at the setup to get the last tenths out of it. But as I have seen during that little race, consistancy will be the most important thing. You have to be aware of that pit stop glitch, your laps are gonna be about 1.5 secs slower than the stint before, so keep an eye on that.

I don't know it the tyre glitch is still there, need to test this as the tyres now start very blue on the guage for cold, so there is a new tyre model. Just hope it had fixed it :D

I don't know it the tyre glitch is still there, need to test this as the tyres now start very blue on the guage for cold, so there is a new tyre model. Just hope it had fixed it :D
I was hoping it, too. But seems that this glitch is still there... My 2nd stint on the softs was 2 secs slower per lap than my first, as it was for Milan...

I think i haven't had problems about consistency, everything went well, that long stint on meds wasn't that bad except the last lap, but it's a mystery what happened at the last 20 laps... my last set of soft was simply horrible, nowhere near as the first set of softs... strange :confused:

I'll keep practicing anyways, have to find a few tenth which is there, as Stigy showed it 👍

A slight change in plan to what was said last week:
issue4.png

OP Updates

TYRES
We will be using the racing soft and medium to race with.
You will be required to use both compounds for at least 40% of the race distance.
You must also Qualify on the tyre you wish to start the race on.
Failure to comply, will result in being disqualified from the race results!

Stewards

I am pleased to confirm that RS__96__oO will be our final steward.

Suzuka results

PRE QUALIFYING TEST RESULTS

QUALIFYING RESULTS

TEST RACE RESULTS

WARNINGS

Only 1 warning this week for the usual pit limits.

@Daniel Pinho, you were seen to cross the whit pit lane exit line on your only pit stop on lap 16.

Please can everyone make sure that you know where the end of the pit lane is on each track as I really don't want to have hand out silly penalties.

@Revoy, This is not a warning but just an observation.
I noticed while you were behind me (also other drivers pointed this out to me).
If you are behind a car that is a lap ahead but have more grip, you ARE allowed to unlap yourself, so long as:
You do not slow the lead car down in doing so.
You have the grip that once you are in front you can pull a gap to avoid being blue flagged.​

Last edited:
ROUND 1, TWIN RING MOTEGI
img.php

View attachment 108789
View attachment 108790

LAPS: 60

WEATHER:

Looks to be dry at the moment but keep an eye on:
Motegi 14 day forecast

As we get closer to race day you can see a better weather report. So keep an eye on it.

PIT ENTRY
The pit entry is on the right before the final turn.
Be aware there is a chicane your car has to pass through while under the control of the computer.
You are responsible for the cutting of this chicane so make sure you slow enough for your car to make it through.

PIT EXIT
As you exit the pit lane you are handed back control of your car at the exit.
You must then stay to the right of the white pit lane exit line until it has finished.
Once past the end of the exit line you are allowed to resume normal racing although DO NOT cross straight back onto the racing line if there is a car there.

40% RACE DISTANCE
(Medium tyre minimum usage laps)
24 Laps

PP PENALTIES

As this is race 1 all cars will run standard pp with no penalties.

Last edited:
Can't do snow, but can do rain :nervous:

@gtpcaine, nice mate, all in one place :D
I will try to get the link into the OP with my phone 👍

EDIT: ^^ success 👍 :D

Last edited:
Back