What are you Eating/Drinking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 25,607 comments
  • 1,552,996 views
once again I'm eating another Subway sandwich. Tuna. all sandwiches are on offer until the end of the month, so I'm taking advantage of it
 
I just finished a Starbucks chocolate truffle cake that I bought last night. Possibly the best cake in the world, in my view.
 
Look at that, just look at it!



Working late, kebab shop on the corner. Why, it would be rude not to indulge myself. Meat, salad and chilli sauce - don't eat the pitta, that's got carbs! Magic. 👍
 
The Chilli's look like Meal (or Grub) Worms.. :L

👍 They certainly do!

I've just had my first Creme Egg of the year!

creme-egg.jpg
 
How did you eat yours?

Oooo, the power of brainwashing advertising.
 
How did you eat yours?

Oooo, the power of brainwashing advertising.

Bit the top off, sucked out the innards, then troughed the remainder.👍
 
Bagel and peanut butter for the 6000 post of the thread lol
 
A T-roll? Never had one of those. Are they nice? Do you dunk them? :dopey:
 
A T-roll? Never had one of those. Are they nice? Do you dunk them? :dopey:

Not really, they quickly becoming boring, and you try to avoid them.
 
Touché! :D
 
Ate an Italian ice and some Kudos bars. Even though I really shouldn't I'm gonna drink a 20oz Mello Yellow.
 
TrumpfEdleTropfenKlassBr.jpg


Basically walnut chocolates with grappa, cognac, scotch and calvados in them.
 
Currently eating some meat pie and drinking some honeycomb chocolate milk :crazy:
 
Some Mexican style pasta with chicken wings and some onion rings I bought, and diet lime coke
 
Comfort food: steaming beef stew with warm crusty Italian bread.
It's a cold night.
 
Comfort food: steaming beef stew with warm crusty Italian bread.
It's a cold night.

Oh man, that sounds so good right now. I had to settle for two chili dogs.

At least this morning I had a repeat of Sunday's fine brunch.
 
Currently tucking into 2000 calories of chicken wings washed down with a large Coke. If I'm still hungry after I'm going to Starbucks for a cake.
 
Currently tucking into 2000 calories of chicken wings washed down with a large Coke. If I'm still hungry after I'm going to Starbucks for a cake.

Have you put on weight yet? [/serious]
 
Yeah, 3kg in just over 2 weeks! With only half my weekly exercise though.
 
You must have a metabolism faster than Usain Bolt himself like me. I eat almost anything and I don't gain weight :D

Drinking some Mountain Dew. God's gift to man.
 
Yeah, I burn fuel faster than a Funny Car dragster! I've really had to cut back on exercise just to put on a small amount of weight and it doesn't help that my job is quite active.
 
Mr. S
Basically walnut chocolates with grappa, cognac, scotch and calvados in them.

I have tried some brandy and baileys chocolates before. I tried a vodka filled one which was literally about a half shot of straight vodka inside of a chocolate still in liquid form which was cool. I have never tried a grappa one tho. How is it?
 
Back