What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,324 comments
It was jacket weather today, so I decided to make some chili.

CAM00103_zps0f4sfpjk.jpg

It was full-tilt winter jacket weather today so I'm eating pepperoni pizza.

No picture required, I trust.

Looks nasty, but tastes great. :D

Just ate some Christmas cookies that tasted like wet cardboard. Talk about wanting to "Throwin' up..."

I just finished the other half of my pizza from last night.

Tonight we're going out for Chinese for my son's birthday. Afterwards for dessett will be the box of Chippers someone dropped off for me at work.

Christmas luncheon at work.

This year was Italian beef sandwiches, chicken parm, mushroom ravioli, crab cakes, veggies, and various desserts.

My mom got a Little Ceasers pizza kit from somebody at work and made individual pizzas for the three of us. Tasted pretty good 👍

I can't recall who brought them up, but someone posted Virginia Peanuts some time ago and I've been looking for them ever since. I happened to find some at Fleet Farm today and they were only $5 for a 34oz. container.

View attachment 491352

Also, they are delicious.

You're welcome. :P

I've been drinking this nearly every morning:

upload_2015-12-20_14-12-28.png

David's Tea Cardamom French Toast. Actually smells just like what it says on the tin, and tastes great without being too sweet. I'm a sucker for David's Tea stuff, really.

Made a nice simple breakfast with cheesy scrambled eggs (old cheddar), and some avocado fans with a bit of lime. So tasty, and undoubtedly better for me than yet another Starbucks breakfast sandwich.

If the "Winter White" or whatever-they're-called, white fudge-coated ones show up, I will pay handsomely to have them shipped up North*. For whatever reason, they haven't been sold in Canada for a few years now.

When home is your office:

View attachment 490651

Egg, Gouda, bacon sandwich (which is really quite good), and a latte. Still not a big fan of coffee, but I can tolerate these, especially as I just add more milk.

* - No, not really. :P
That cup is offending me.

I am going to have a Cheeseburger from the gas station on the way home today.

This is what I have almost every single weekend for breakfast. I usually make enough to last Saturday and Sunday. So healthy and delicious.

• Fresh Red, orange, and yellow bell peppers
  • Fresh spinach
  • eggs
untitled.png

Well I am drinking a Boulevard Brewing Company Smokestack series Imperial stout. They have named it Aztec Chocolate Stout. It was sealed with a cork, I have no choice but to drink it. This is a sacrifice I am willing to accept. Just under 2 pints @ 11% ABV.

The flavor. The soft texture. It's just a wonderful thing. I had a nice piece of chicken earlier. Rubbed down in a chili spicy something I have.

image.jpeg

Not bad but not even close to the beef cut.

:D

Back