What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,318 comments
I think it's a Blade Runner reference. The humans that weren't really humans but instead androids were called synths. "synth" being short for synthetic, or "fake" in this context
To elaborate further, I suspect the implication was that you claiming to have derived any enjoyment from Bud Light (or perhaps more enjoyment from that than from the Michelob, but that would suggest he's fond of the former and I shudder at such a thought) is indicative of you pretending to be human.

I'm inclined to agree with you in small part, in that Bud Light is preferable to AmberBock, but that isn't intended to be taken as praise for Bud Light; it's simply that my experience has demonstrated Michelob products to be unworthy of the upper extremity muscular activity necessary for liquid consumption.
I never claimed to be human :sly:

Thanks for explaining. :cheers: (with Root Beer, obviously the one most humans can enjoy...)

Pag's. I have no problem with pineapple on pizza. ;)

20180710_140446.jpg

I have no problem with pineapple on pizza.
I don't, either, as long as it's on your half. :P

I'll be pressed for time on Tuesdays for the foreseeable future getting a kid from one thing to another so I'll either have to plan ahead (who are we kidding there? :lol:) or grab and go. Today was Taco John's Meat and Potato Burrito. Love those things, probably a little too much.

20180711_134423.jpg

Context: Next week from now is Shimikaze's birthday! Advanced Happy Birthday Shimikaze :D
images (47).jpeg

But our group outing to my friend's house is now and not next week, so we decided to celebrate her birthday in advance today :)

TB
Today was Taco John's Meat and Potato Burrito. Love those things, probably a little too much.
I lived in Montana when I learned to drive, and Taco John's was a frequent visit. The closest one to me now is 42 miles away, so I go with Taco Del Mar.

Last edited:
Lasagne.

Edit; it was a vegetarian (no I'm not vegetarian) Lasagne. I had it before and this time I enjoyed it immensely. It tasted much better than last time when I had a vegetarian Lasagne. Was it because I was hungry that it tasted good?

Last edited:
There is something wrong with my tongue papillae. When I eat something with whipped cream, I taste a very sharp aftertaste, which I've never tasted before.

I just ate hempseeds and it had the same sharp aftertaste which I've never tasted before.

Strange. :confused:

I saw these in the gourmet food section of a fancy liquor store.
large_2e94d388-a42e-49e6-9033-1d1a0c75e690.JPG

The pork to cabbage ratio was great, lots of good quality ground pork. Oh and these didn't leave my fingers smelling like "eggroll" after I put them in the air fryer. These weren't sprayed with artificial smell like most frozen egg rolls.

I had them with sweet chili sauce and one teaspoon (in the shot glass) of freshly prepared spicy mustard, and believe me a teaspoon of that mustard is more than enough for four egg rolls.

3LOz1Ow.jpg

Made a red pepper cashew curry for the missus and myself from a recipe given by a neighbor who is vegetarian--it was otherworldly.

Recipe called for raw peanuts but I don't like peanuts and I had raw cashews. Probably going to work it into a regular rotation but with the addition of meat...because meat.

I'm strong, I'm powerful. I can resist all temptations.

All that delicious food in this thread and I've decided to have a simple ordinary spaghetti for lunch.

I'm strong, I'm powerful. I can resist all temptations.

All that delicious food in this thread and I've decided to have a simple ordinary spaghetti for lunch.
Me too, I had porridge oats with milk for tea tonight.
Then I became much less austere with the gallon of cider I had in the local pub.

Back