What are you Eating/Drinking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 25,608 comments
  • 1,553,707 views
Bread with blueberry jam.
 
Toasted bagel topped with grainy mustard, tomato, bacon, avocado, sriracha and salt and pepper. Coffee.
 
Simple vegetable soup which turned out to be pretty decent.
 
Toasted bagel topped with grainy mustard, tomato, bacon, avocado, sriracha and salt and pepper. Coffee.

I can just imagined how that looked. My brain started drooling :lol:
 
I just fried three eggs. Eggs with bread. Simple but delicious.
 
Kentucky Mule made with Redemption High Rye bourbon. Spice from the ginger beer hitting the back of my tongue and spice from the rye getting me in the jowls.

Edit: Now it's going to town on my sinuses.
 
Last edited:
Sukiyakidon for lunch:

A313CF2C-8FC8-4FE8-8D08-6CADCAFDDB9A.jpeg


Best 2 USD I’ve spent...
 
I'm preparing pumpkin soup.
Potatoes, red cabbage with a chicken Cordon Bleu.
 
A delicious spread (bread). I don't know exactly what spread it is but it is truly awesome.
 
Lunch was a great soft-shell crab po' boy, okay-ish seasoned fries and a decent beer. The fried calamari app that started it off was spectacular.

@RCKakashi14 is that watermelon in the yellow bowl? If so, one of these things is definitely not like the others.
 
The most underrated menu item at Rally's/Checker's.

Strawberry Milkshake.

Also had a chicken bite box that came with fries. Not too bad.
 
Treating myself to a pizza at my favourite pizza restaurant.
 
I contemplated "an" but as it references the marmalade and not the orange, I went with "a". Might still be wrong but whantever.
 
TB
I contemplated "an" but as it references the marmalade and not the orange, I went with "a". Might still be wrong but whantever.
I believe it should be "an" because although it is referencing the marmalade, the marmalade is being described with adjectives. Which technically means the "orange, peach and mango marmalade" is all one thing. :)

I'm not an English expert either. I just made that up. But it makes sense to me :lol:

I just like the English language and trying to learn more about it.


Anyways, I had a vending market sausage and pepperoni calzone tonight and it was pretty damn good.
 
"He drives a orange and black car"
"He drives an orange and black car"
 
I thought it only mattered if the word proceeding "a" was a consonant (an) or a vowel (a).
 
I thought it only mattered if the word proceeding "a" was a consonant (an) or a vowel (a).
That's what thought too but rather the sound of it being a consonant or vowel.
 
Use:
“An” if the word that follows begins with A, E, I, O, U
“A” for every other letter
:dopey:
 
Peanut butter & grape jelly sandwich, plus some spicy beef jerky.
 
Use:
“An” if the word that follows begins with A, E, I, O, U
“A” for every other letter
:dopey:
What about the word "hour"

Same with honest and honor.

I'm sure there are more not just words that start with h... lol.


To somewhat try and stay on topic. I've had Rally's for the second day in a row. So greasy. So gross. Why am doing this to myself?

Had the big chicken sandwich, cheese double, and mozzarella sticks with the same seasoning they use on their fries. Which is disgusting on mozzarella sticks.
 
Last edited:
Back