What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,321 comments
Mango sorbet, I love mangoes.

View attachment 1016432

One of my students literally just handed me a bag of mangos.
BE8DC4A2-C58D-421A-AA27-CF140C91AB5F.jpeg

View attachment 1016737

New hotpot restaurant downtown. Not bad, but not as good as the last hotpot I had elsewhere.
In their defence, it was a buffet and a bit cheaper than the last place and it came with as much pop as I could drink.
At first glance, I didn't notice that piece that separates the food. In a split second, I was amazed how these two foods didn't mix.

BTW, that is a seriously sexy hand in the background.

At first glance, I didn't notice that piece that separates the food. In a split second, I was amazed how these two foods didn't mix.

BTW, that is a seriously sexy hand in the background.

The pot divider is welded into place to stop the soups from combining.

The hand is my wife’s. Not exactly sure how to respond the that comment other than yeah, she’s got nice hands, I suppose.

The pot divider is welded into place to stop the soups from combining.

The hand is my wife’s. Not exactly sure how to respond the that comment other than yeah, she’s got nice hands, I suppose.
Sounds like someone has a hand fetish.

Sounds like someone has a hand fetish.
Not me, no, no, no, ..... not me.

I'm half way through my delicious Aman Prana Choco spread, posted in the Purchase thread.

I think I'm going to make spaghetti sauce today. I need to hurry though. The grocery store closes at 12:30 pm and won't be open again before 1:30 pm.

CD9435C6-02F5-4166-BECC-84B96D0E9EAC.jpeg

My go to beer when I’m not experimenting with others. Always have a 12 pack.
Bodhizafa IPA from George Town brewing Co. Seattle,WA.
It’s brilliant in every way. Aroma, color, taste and finish.
One of the finest beers, IPA or not, in the world

At noon I had to make soup but didn't feel like it. So, I decided to make soup from my homemade spaghetti sauce and it turns out to be a very delicious soup.

Last edited:
20210620_184851.jpg

Keto bun, mayo, burger (with a new to me seasoning), bacon, double cheddar, bread and butter pickles, Hoisin, air fried fries, Chick-fil-A sauce chased with a Cheerwine.

I had to look up a few things. Sounds and probably tastes delicious.

Cheerwine :cheers:
The burger is a great combination of all flavors and textures - salty from the Hoisin, sweet from the pickles, etc.

The Cheerwine was mentioned on another forum so I had to hunt it down. It tastes like a combination of Cherry Coke and Dr. Pepper, if you've had those before, anyway.

12oz can of Woodchuck Amber cider and 2oz Laird's applejack on ice. It doesn't have a name but it's really ****ing good.

What is learned in the cradle is carried to the tomb.

I had to look that up.
Academically, they learn about double vowels and place values. They’re 6.

On a meta level, they learn about how to be functional human beings and get prepared for society.

There’s not much I input subjectively with their academic studies, but, as most teachers have a political ideal, I attempt to bring them as close the the “centre” as possible when it comes to views on social aspects of life. That can be sort of difficult with many Chinese students and Thai students in the same class.

…well in the wrong thread. I guess the beers led me down this path…

Back