What are you Eating/Drinking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 25,635 comments
  • 1,561,402 views
5140DD75-FD45-4000-AC7C-29162E5E9D31.jpeg


91644157-E95E-47E6-8C51-9FD8CE7DDA3E.jpeg


89B3E318-0979-478D-B10A-B8378E4C8213.jpeg
 
I've never seen a pizza cut that way.
 
But how can you fold a slice that’s cut like that?
 
So do people fight over the middle pieces since they don't have any crust?
 
That looks to be topped with giardiniera.
I guess you're right. I hadn't made that connection. Still weird, if just a little less.
 
Last edited:
I guess you're right. I hadn't made that connection. Still weird, if just a little less.
I kinda want to try a giardiniera pizza now.
 
Last edited:
Not much love for the crust, eh? Personally, I don’t consider a pizza finished unless it’s all eaten. I love me some pizza crust on a proper Italian pizza. I also eat the crust on Cornish pasties.
 
So do people fight over the middle pieces since they don't have any crust?
I'll admit, I looked at the picture too fast. I like my pizza cut in squares (which are beyond compare), rather than strips. However the strip style cutting is quite common for cheese bread in my experience.

Which piece do we fight over when cut in squares? Easy. The corners. They are little triangles. It's essentially a perfectly shaped Doritos Chip, but it's pizza. There are only four of them (obviously), and one will fight their sibling to the death over the last one while one of the parents eat it. It's a Midwest tradition.
 
Which piece do we fight over when cut in squares? Easy. The corners. They are little triangles.
Please explain to me how squares are triangles. 🟥🔺
 
I have seen the future; where circles become squares but also triangles. But also 𝛑.
No doubt New York would have something to say about that.

If I hadn’t just demolished this curry, I’d probably be ordering a pizza about now.
C80453E3-F898-4ABE-864A-AA92903CA0A5.jpeg


That’s a buticken for those not initiated.
 
I was going to throw the chicken thighs in the smoker but a tornado watch had other ideas. Threw it in the oven instead.

20220423_173231.jpg
 
I'm definitely getting Imo's or something of that nature for lunch tomorrow.
I thought about delivery, but I decided $40 for an XL is just not worth it at the moment.
 
I thought about delivery, but I decided $40 for an XL is just not worth it at the moment.
I bought for two today, and the other party wasn't in the mood for it.

Had Rally's instead.

Deep Sea Double, and Spicy Chicken Sandwich.
 
Penangurry and a couple of beers. Kit Kat to finish up.
 
Had this for lunch but forgot to post it earlier:

jgWzcaJ.jpg


Homemade chicken sandwich and fries. Should have left the flash disabled but I can't change it now. :lol:
 
Just a couple ham and cheese sammiches, a bag of chips, and Dr Pepper.
 
I'm fixing to eat some broccoli, carrots, a romaine lettuce salad with chicken fingers dipped in BBQ sauce. Applebee's and Chili's has the best food IMO. And to finish off dessert, I'm having chocolate cake with sprinkles on top.
 
Back