What are you Eating/Drinking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 25,634 comments
  • 1,561,292 views
A couple of delicious beverages I found at my local Uwajimaya store.
IMG_5040.jpeg
 
Another trip to Uwajimaya. Steam table vegetables, chicken fried rice, Shonen banana crème soda, and some gummy chocolate fruits mix candy for afters.
IMG_5072.jpeg
 
Last edited:
At my grandmother dacha right now. Eating gooseberry, black/red currant, cherry, raspberry and sarvisberry. For whatever reason, cherry harvest this year is through the roof.
 
At my grandmother dacha right now. Eating gooseberry, black/red currant, cherry, raspberry and sarvisberry. For whatever reason, cherry harvest this year is through the roof.
Even one strawberry. Sarvisberry taste is varied from plant to plant, but our trees has really sweet berries. Thrushes occupied nearby trees and talking about ****y weather and non existents of birds of prey. Woodpecker cracking pine cones. Good morning, Swamp.
IMG_20230730_054415.jpg
 
I have never heard about that kind of Asian market. Weird long word, xD.

I'm fixing to eat a turkey,swiss,lettuce and tomato sub. Yum, yum...
 
10kg of black currant, 2kg of gooseberry from sister of my wife. 5kg of sugar already bought, another five needed. Few days of berry preservation incoming. Excellent topping for our kasha breakfasts.
 
I just had the most fortuitously-timed toilet break ever...

I had just eaten a microwaveable chocolate crepe, and I visited the bathroom immediately afterwards. It turned out that some of the chocolate from the crepe/wrapper had brushed onto the end of my nose, but luckily I spotted it in the mirror in the bathroom as I washed my hands.

Had I not needed to go to the bathroom, I would have left work, gone to the supermarket and walked all the way home with dried chocolate on my nose. And let's just say, it didn't look a whole lot like chocolate... :lol:

Paul Rudd Film GIF
 
Last edited:
Fayetteville Motor Speedway. A 5/16th dirt oval in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
View attachment 1276410View attachment 1276409
Hey, we live in North Carolina too, Roxboro. Have you heard of that town? We have only visited Fayetteville 5-6 times in our whole lifetime. Fort Bragg is out that way I believe. So, what other food delicacies do you like?
 
Wine with tacos, good specialty!! Did you enjoy the crisp air outside?
 
I'm showing off here I know, but I made a collage of most of the food I ate during my recent Europe trip:


"Tell me what you eat and I will tell you what you are where you've been”.

And you have definitely been to Portugal (and Spain and France).
 
"Tell me what you eat and I will tell you what you are where you've been”.

And you have definitely been to Portugal (and Spain and France).

That's right mate, very good! Netherlands, Luxemburg, Belgium, France, Spain and Portugal!

I'm impressed.

giphyc0ju2.gif
 
Last edited:
Wine with tacos, good specialty!! Did you enjoy the crisp air outside?
It was about 85f and I just finished mowing and weed whacking the lawn. And that wasn’t the first of the wine. But it was very nice, as I ate and admired my lawn job. Heh.
 
Cool, you put zucchini in there as well, looks spicy and delicious. Oops, I just saw your post, they're cucumbers! Looks good though!
 
Last edited:
Just smashed a Tesco meal deal while on my break from the job I took a day off my actual job to do. I doubt I could stick out more than I already do, standing on the corner of a private street in West London, covered in drywall dust, wearing work shorts that have big flappy pockets on the outside, talking to a very optimistic-looking squirrel to let it know I wasn't going to feed it... I might head back indoors.

As my lunch is now just some wrappers and an empty bottle, here's a photo of the squirrel (not gonna try to eat it, barely seems worth the effort)

16914098463257424111981002212700.jpg
 
Back