What are you Eating/Drinking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 25,608 comments
  • 1,553,438 views
I'm getting ready to eat 2 grilled steaks, 1 chicken breast, some carrots and a bowl of Seggiano spaghetti. My mom is eating some Seggiano fusilli, 3 chicken breasts and some green beans.
 
For an early breakfast, I'm having 5 pancakes, 2 waffles, some hash browns and some oatmeal. That's pretty much it. My mom is eating 2 red apples, 3 bananas, a bowl of Corn Flakes without the milk, 3 pancakes and some hash browns too.
 
Love me some rump...

20250424_135434.jpg
 
I’d like that twice if I could.
Rump roast action, plump peas, onion, potatoes. Needs butter 🧈
 
I’d like that twice if I could.
Rump roast action, plump peas, onion, potatoes. Needs butter 🧈
Plenty of NZ butter in the mashed spuds. I want to limit my number of heart attacks to single figures. Best thing was that the steak was all meat and no fat or gristle. Thanks Lidl.
 
Last edited:
TheDonald 3.0 duck/hoisin sauce calzone. Sweet, rich and yummy but not quite up there with the CarniZone short rib/chorizo combo for me (of which I just ordered another three 2-packs to feed my freezer).

Duck duck go.jpg
 
Last edited:
Had this for dinner last night, fried chicken and a tomato and cucumber salad. Wound up tossing the bread in the bin because it was too hard.

Dinner.png
 
I ate some white rice, green peas, green beans and some spaghetti. My mom ate some grilled chicken(4 pieces) with some broccoli and cauliflower.
 
For breakfast this morning at around 10:30am, I had some plain toast, 4 strips of bacon, 2 pieces of ham, some hash browns and some pancakes. My mom had 2 bananas, 1 granny smith apple, 4 waffles, 3 sausage links and one bagel.
 
Massaman curry, coconut lime rice, and fried plantains with chilli flakes and sugar. I also got the new Corona Sunbrew too, which tastes like someone mixed Corona and Sunny D together. It's not horrible, but I'm not sure I'm keen on getting it again.

PXL_20250427_204835285.jpg
 
For an early breakfast, we are having some grits with no salt/pepper, 4 pieces of cinnamon bread, 4 bananas, 4 pancakes and 4 waffles. That should be enough to fill us up for a while.
 
And yep, I've decided to double down on the self Burn.
😅 Been there, done that - my mate pointed me to some ultra hot Ramen noodles recently, and I love them about as much as they hate me (the Ramen, not my mate)
 
Last edited:
Multiple steakuations.

A fake-aged steak (done in my fridge for 32 hours)

I used the usual olive oil and butter technique

Then wrapped in a lavash w/cheddar, spicy dill mayo and sautéed spinach onions and garlic.

IMG_0994.jpeg

IMG_0996.jpeg
IMG_0998.jpeg


This morning was leftovers turned into a steak and egg sandwich with smoked Gouda.

IMG_1001.jpeg
 
School cooked up fish and chips today for lunch. It wasn’t exactly perfect, but I’ll take what I can get. I left satisfied.
 
Is that shallot in BBQ sauce or ketchup?

Either way, that sounds...interesting.

Notes that down.
I'm stealing that one too. And on the subject of ketchup, if you want to make a quick Tonkatsu sauce, just add a spoon of soy sauce. It goes great with anything fried.
 
Back