What are you Eating/Drinking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 25,608 comments
  • 1,553,502 views
I’m into these cream soda blends

View attachment 1530579
I'm having some Dr Pepper as well right now.

20260418-151828(1).jpg


It's hard to find it around here, unfortunately, let alone variations.

Also, we made some peanut butter earlier today and I'm now using it as a dip for some cookies.

20260418-094140(1).jpg


20260418-094224.jpg
 
Last edited:
For lunch
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260418_115557770.webp
    IMG_20260418_115557770.webp
    152.9 KB · Views: 7
I went through the Taco Bell drive-thru today, intending to get a Mountain Dew Baja Midnight, but I saw they had the new Dirty Mountain Dew Baja Blast, so I gave that a try, just to see if the fountain drink was any different from the bottled variety. Honestly, I couldn’t taste a difference. It looks like this. Not my photo, but the YouTube goomba who filmed this at least covered up their face. It’s available as a Freeze, so I might try that next.
IMG_1983.webp
 
Last edited:
While doing a side quest, I lunched at a McDonald's today. I had the McNífica (a portmanteau that translates to magnificent), which is our Micky D's local version of the Whopper (!). Anyways, I noticed many World Cup themed items, and I'll try to have some to review them here.
 
Last edited:
Cross-posting from the “What Are You Listening To?” thread. I’m having a Franz cherry fruit pie while listening to “EVERYBODY HUSTLE Disco 45s on Independent Labels 1973-‘79”, one of the many cassettes I’ve bought from local Seattle record stores in the last seven or so years. They’re largely hand-made by Calvin Johnson, the founder of Olympia’s legendary K Records label, and member of The Beat Happening. They’re made from 45s he’s collected over the last 40+ years. I’m playing it on my retro-style surf green cassette deck/AM/FM radio by Studebaker.
IMG_1526.webp
 
KFC Daredevil Zinger

20260424_175453.webp


Identical to a regular Zinger but with a choice of sauces (I forewent sriracha firecracker and opted for the regular Supercharger sauce) and the addition of jalapeños and what appears to be a chilli bun.

Will I dare to eat another? Outlook foggy.
 
Last edited:
Cross-posting from the “What Are You Listening To?” thread. I’m having a Franz cherry fruit pie while listening to “EVERYBODY HUSTLE Disco 45s on Independent Labels 1973-‘79”, one of the many cassettes I’ve bought from local Seattle record stores in the last seven or so years. They’re largely hand-made by Calvin Johnson, the founder of Olympia’s legendary K Records label, and member of The Beat Happening. They’re made from 45s he’s collected over the last 40+ years. I’m playing it on my retro-style surf green cassette deck/AM/FM radio by Studebaker.
View attachment 1531455
Nice, however I'm not a cherry fan.
 
Not seen in that picture: Apple, Lemon, Chocolate, and Blackberry flavored pies I bought at the same time.
Oh, okay. Sorry.

For breakfast we ate some pancakes, waffles and leftover bacon strips.

For lunch we had 2 turkey subs with some Baked Lay's potato chips.

For dinner my mom is eating 2 plain hamburgers with some fries, and I'm eating some grilled chicken tenders and plain mashed potatoes.
 
I've definitely had entirely too much to eat today.

I needed a ride from a co-worker to drop off and pick up my Tacoma so I bought him lunch. Arby's Chicken, bacon and Swiss with curly fries.

Then a department on campus had root beer floats. Can't say no to that.

Then I got a text from my wife: "Want to go out for tacos?" Damn right I do.

Oh, and this monster to wash them down.

20260424_174436.webp
 


Is there a drink called a Pete Townsend?
Or The Who?
There should be.

Relevance? No. But I remember about 20 years ago seeing that illusion and my thing was the hair isn’t right. Nit picking as a kid
 
Last edited:
Doing Totinos (assuming that what "tostinos" is supposed to be) dirty.
 
This picture is 🤬'ing with me something fierce. :lol:

I can't tell if she's sat beside the towel with her hair straightened to give the appearance of floating, or if the photo's been photoshopped to "actually" lift her off the towel. Perspective is a right biatch. :lol:
 
Back