What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,308 comments
One more food item checked off my bucket list. Finally tried balut.

I love eggs, but I had to google that. YUCK!

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't often have enough turkey leftovers to make anything with, but I had just enough cuts left for a Boxing Day turkey biryani.

Last edited:
Homemade, gluten free knoephla soup. Oh, dear lord is that good. :drool:

And there's leftovers. :D

Change for next time: smaller dough balls.

It's been a very long time but I bought kefir again. Mixed with it:

* Coconutblossom sugar (lowest Glycemic index know so far).

* Unprocessed and (unheated cacao bean) pure cacaopowder.

* Raisins

* Sunflower and pumpkin seeds

* Pine nuts

My wife got me an air fryer for Christmas. If anyone has some cool recipes it would be much appreciated.

TB
@35mm has made some air fryer food. Might have some tips or recipes for you.
I know someone had, but couldn't remember who.

I have made potatoes like Buffalo Wild Wings' Buffalo Chips and popcorn chicken to keep in the freezer for salads and quick snacks. The chicken definitely came out better than a conventional oven. There's a definite crunch in the breading, as you would expect from something fried and crispy.

Made pumpkin soup today, 5 liter.

Lunch: pumpkin soup (nope not 5 liter but only one (soup) plate), green beans, tomato and sweet potato.

I know someone had, but couldn't remember who.

I have made potatoes like Buffalo Wild Wings' Buffalo Chips and popcorn chicken to keep in the freezer for salads and quick snacks. The chicken definitely came out better than a conventional oven. There's a definite crunch in the breading, as you would expect from something fried and crispy.
If you remember, our Airfryer was borrowed, so we ended up making few recipes, which were pretty much the ones I posted. They were made the exact same way as if they were to be normally fried.

The manual did come with some recipes, if I recall correctly.

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did here at home.

* Coconutblossom sugar (lowest Glycemic index know so far).

I've eaten a lot of that. No, not all at once - but in many different forms, too. And also from other palm flowers. From where do you get yours - does it come dark brown, slightly grainy, in crescent-shapes about 250g? I've noticed over the years that you eat it quite often. 👍

I haven't had any in years, though. Well, I have to console myself with these:
iphonedec15%20191_zpsndjqn1ka.jpg

Errrr . . . for the Day after Tomorrow?
Because that is a 16oz (1 pound) bag that I can buy for $2.50. Normal packs of Jelly belly are 3.5oz and cost $3.50-$4.00.

The only catch on these is that they did not pass the quality testing. They're stuck together, misshapen, colored weird, or possibly even slightly off in flavor. To add to it, it is a combination of all of their flavors, as opposed to the regular packs that just have a theme to the flavors. One minute I'm eating buttered popcorn that was pure white, then Dr Pepper, then cherry cordial ice cream. I had a birthday cake flavored one today.

Cheaper, many more, and enough flavors to keep you guessing.

I think the only thing not in them are the Beanboozled bad flavors.

Back