What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,784 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Initial D Soundtrack
Runnin' In The 90's
 
System of a Down - Ariels
 
The Piano Tribute To Iron Maiden - Can I Play With Madness

Interesting. 👍
 
Weezer - Beverly Hills
 
Kiss
Detroit Rock City
Shock Me
Crazy Nights
 
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirt
No Name Band (my NEW band) - No Name Crew Theme Song
Metallica - Enter Sandman.
 
Trivium
Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr
Ascendancy
 
Guns'n'roses- Welcome to the jungle.

I'll match you post for post Jack :D
 
ExigeExcel
Guns'n'roses- Welcome to the jungle.

I'll match you post for post Jack :D

Then maybe I shalln't post.

...

Bah.

Trivium
Dying In Your Arms
Ascendancy
 
Devildriver - End Of The Line

Metalcore for the win.
 
Still Remains - The Worst Is Yet To Come

More metalcore for the win!
 
Franz Ferdinand - Do you want to

I so liked this song folks.
 
Bullet for my Valentine
All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me)
The Poison
 
Pantera - Cemetary Gates

Everything else pales in comparison...
 
That was my first Pantera track. Still my favourite.

Bullet for my Valentine
Room 409
The Poison
 
911_Carrera
That was my first Pantera track. Still my favourite.
Likewise. 👍

Mnemic - Door 2.12

Ahhh! Long time, no hear.
 
Should I get some Mnemic? I think it's "rip-off Shannon's music tastes" day. :D

Bullet for my Valentine
Tears Don't Fall
The Poison
 
911_Carrera
Should I get some Mnemic? I think it's "ip-off Shannon's music tastes" day. :D
If you like Fear Factory, yes. Mnemic obviously listened to a lot of Fear Factory before going into the recording studio...

Mnemic - Deathbox
 
AC/DC - Highway To Hell (Highway To Hell)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back