What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,791 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon
Dream Theater - Endless Sacrifice
👍

I started to listen ToT more lately and I there´s some really good songs on it, like this one.

Queen + Paul Rodgers - Hammer To Fall (Return Of The Champions)
 
FatAssBR
👍

I started to listen ToT more lately and I there´s some really good songs on it, like this one.
It's still my fave album of their's. 👍

Joe Satriani - Crystal Planet
 
My favorite is Scenes From A Memory, but ToT moved up a few places in DT's discography to me. :lol:

Dream Theater - To Live Forever (When Dream And Day Reunite)
 
FatAssBR
My favorite is Scenes From A Memory, but ToT moved up a few places in DT's discography to me. :lol:

Dream Theater - To Live Forever (When Dream And Day Reunite)
👍

Iron Maiden - Blood Brothers
 
Samael - Passage
 
Dream Theater - Stream Of Consciousness (Train Of Thought)
 
Snow Patrol - Wow
 
Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists album
 
Dane Cook - Driveway Intruder

I finally got a chance to pick up his Retaliation CD/DVD.
 
Kanye West feat. The Game - "Crack Music"
 
Jet - Are you gonna be my girl
 
Gorillaz - Dare
 
The Verve - The drugs don't work
 
911_Carrera
Porcupine Tree
Open Car
Deadwing
👍👍


Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse
 
Motorhead - Ace of Spades
 
Judas Preist - Turbo Lover
 
2Pac Obie Trice - hennessey

The Gap Band - Bad Mamma jamma

Black Rob - I'm a star in the hood

Avenged Sevenfold - bat country
 
Stratovarius - Just Carry On

Power metal FTW!
 
Kaiser Chiefs - Oh My God -> Born To Be A Dancer

I just picked this up. Not bad, so far.
 
Slow in here today?

In Flames - Gyroscope
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back