What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,867 views
Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire (ZEDS DEAD REMIX)
 
Coltrane's Locomotion off his Blue Train album for Blue Note.
 
My little brothers' band, Rusalka. They are siiiiick. I seriously can't get over how damn good they are. I keep telling them they all need to quit school and do this **** for a living. haha

They are post rock genre.. think "Explosions in the Sky" type stuff. Really quality. Check them out... http://www.myspace.com/rusalkafriends
 


from "TROPA DE ELITE" OST.
 
Big D and the Kids Table - Snakebite

​
 
Arcade Fire - Month Of May (Live at Reading Festival)
 
Mos Def - Mathematics

Mos Def - Sunshine
 
Tensnake - Coma Cat
The Chemical Brothers - Swoon
 
The Suicide Machines - Break the Glass



Destruction By Definition is such a brilliant album.​
 
Astor Piazzolla and Gary Burton live in Montreaux playing Little Italy 1930.
 
Disturbed-Asylum.jpg



It's fantastic by the way.
 
The Wizard - Black Sabbath

I know I should be listening to more artists but Black Sabbath is very addicting.
 
Goldfinger - The Last Time

​
 
The Swords new album is epic. Best album of the year so far.

Acheron/Unleashing the Orb - The Sword

 
Back