What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,867 views
Bullet for my valentine - All these things I hate. And a lot of Okean Elzy (Elza's Ocean), they're an Ukrainian rock band, a very good one.
 
So I found a sweet ass Doom Metal band called 'Witchcraft' last week and have been addicted to them since. They have loads of tribute riffs but have their own sound. They've been around since 06' and have 3 good albums. Good band with loads of Sabbath influence.





So freaking badass. The singer has such a haunting voice... and everything just sounds so smooth and dark. This is music at its finest.
 
Millencolin - Entrance at Rudebrook



One of my favourite Millencolin songs. 👍​
 
Billy Talent - Tears into wine
 
I'm mad I just found out how awesome Epica is.


Simply beautiful.
 
Pennywise - Perfect People

​
 
Finally had a chance to listen to the new Disturbed CD called "Asylum". A couple good songs on there. Then I got to the Untitled song and thought :yuck: Disturbed has officially jumped the shark. "Still havent found what I am looking for" covered by Disturbed. Seriously? :dunce: I instantly deleted that song off my MP3 player. :yuck:👎

The rest of the CD is decent. I like "Asylum" the best. "Another way to die" is good too. But dang I could not believe that last song.
 


Reminds me of Zoolander... :D
"Relax, don't do it..." > Will Ferrell cutting shapes... :D
 
Train - When I Look Up To The Sky(from "Alive at Last")
 
Eminem featuring Rihana - Love the way you lie
 
The Prodigy - Omen
Queens Of The Stone Age - Little Sister
 
Last edited:
Die Toten Hosen - I Fought the Law
 
Many play guitar, but only some make real music with it:



Rhett Butler peforming the legendary Cliffs of Dover.
 
Last edited:
Final Fantasy VII music (how does one game manage to be packed with so much pure gold?), and a bit of Final Fantasy VIII music too.
 
Last edited:
NOFX - Leave It Alone

​
 
Back