What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,478 comments
  • 1,808,821 views
Lagwagon - Island of Shame

​
 


EPIC
f2t3p111n57.gif
 
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced

Currently on Red House

 
^ Good tune. They're on our current list of bands to see this year and are playing in the Bay Area. 👍

For the past 2 weeks there's been virtually nothing but nursery rhymes and this on our stereo as our nephew has been visiting us from England...

 
Usher & Pitbull-Dj Got Us Falling in Love (remix by DJ Nelson)
 
Millencolin - Kemp

​


Just found out Millencolin are playing at Soundwave Festival next year, so I'm listening to them to celebrate. Can't wait, two of my favourite bands (the other being the Mad Caddies) in one awesome day! :D
 
John Petrucci: Suspended Animation album.

Great guitarist? Or greatest guitarist?

Live example.
 
Trapt-Headstrong

Amazing how downhill that band went after their first album.
 
Like Spinning Plates - Radiohead



My drum teacher told me that Radiohead sung this backwards - any confirmations?
 
N.e.r.d- She wants to move
​
 
Weird Al Yankovic - Alburquerque :dopey:
 
Millencolin - Kemp


Just found out Millencolin are playing at Soundwave Festival next year, so I'm listening to them to celebrate. Can't wait, two of my favourite bands (the other being the Mad Caddies) in one awesome day! :D

Awesome - someone named a song after my surname!

Anyways this is what I've been listening to recently.

The Qemists ft. Wiley - Dem Na Like Me (Subscape Remix)

 


I really liked the song from these Accord commercials, but had no idea they were Electric Light Orchestra. I finally got to borrow their CD today. Still sounds really upbeat. 👍

Edit:


Rhett Butler - Always With You, Always With Me

A Cover. Really absurd. It really is.
 
Last edited:
Currently listening to Holst's The Planets suite, performed by the Berlin Philharmonic and conducted by Herbert von Karajan.
 
Back