What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,478 comments
  • 1,808,815 views
Haven't been here in awhile.

Switchfoot- The Sound

Ra Ra Riot- Boy


Garbage- Stupid Girl


The Naked and Famous- Young Blood
 
Framing Hanley - Built for Sin

 
Type O Negative - Who Will Save the Sane
 
No Rain - Blind Melons
 
I'm finally listening to Muse's latest effort, and I must say, I'm disappointed.
 
Some The Darkness songs. And Justin Hawkins has an issue with.. exposing himself *shudder*.

Oh, and these two (I like the NFS Soundtracks):

 
​





I just regret I couldn't be there myself last night...:ouch:
 
The Gaslight Anthem - American Slang (album)

Getting ready for the show Friday! Gaslight Anthem, Rival Schools, and Fake Problems. Fake Problems are gonna be amazing.
 
March of the Pigs by Nine Inch Nails whilst wondering how on earth one can keep that insane drumbeat.
 
Black Mountain

last album: Wilderness heart
 
Sebastien Granger & The Mountains-Who Do We Care For?
 
Portishead - Silence (actually the whole album "Third")
 
Back