What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,477 comments
  • 1,808,790 views
Lupe Fiasco - The Cool ( album)
 
Every once in a while I come across something and think hey, wtf is this - and smile..

 
Currently listening to Joe Satriani's "Black Swans and Wormhole Wizards". Particularly like the last three tracks.
Come next week I'll be listening to The Orb and David Gilmour who have collaborated on an album called Metallic Spheres.
 
Goldfinger - King for a Day
Such a great song. Back in high school that was mine and my best friend's drunken anthem. :lol:



Mad Caddies - Cup O' Tea



Super catchy beat.​
 
John Mellencamp - Pink Houses
 
Mad Caddies - The Bell Tower

​
 
Song: Nova Prospekt
Band: Machinae Supremacy
Album: A View from the End of the World [upcoming album out Nov 3rd]

 
Cake - live version of War Pigs. Pure awesomeness.
 
I like listening country music songs. I'm listening to several songs as following:

1. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - Hank Williams
2. Crazy - Patsy Cline
3. I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton
4. Stand By Your Man - Tammy Wynette
5. Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash
6. Forever & Ever Amen - Randy Travis
7. Always On My Mind - Willie Nelson
8. The Dance - Garth Brooks
9. Coal Miners Daughter - Loretta Lynn
10. Let Me Touch You For Awhile - Alison Krauss
 
The Who-Baba O'Riley
 
Was bumping this in my friends Yellow Lancer (total chick-car) at a red light with the windows down. We got a couple thumbs up but more than a few weird looks. Totally worth it.

 
Back