What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,476 comments
  • 1,808,766 views
Four Tops - Standing in the shadow of love


Can't hate the Oldies...
 
Conor Oberst - Sausalito

​
 
Epic Rock Classic:):


​
 
Rocket Man- Elton John
 
The Cool Kids - Jump Down Ft. Travis Barker

Then probably some Eazy E.
 
Anything by Trivium at the moment.
 
I'm prolly the most badasss mofo you guys know..

 
Red Hot Chili Peppers- Zephyr Song
Red Hot Chili Peppers- By the Way
Pearl Jam- Wish List
Red Hot Chili Peppers- Tell Me Baby
 
Last edited:


​
 
Last edited:


Listen. Your ears will thank you, if you like orchestrated pieces that is.
 
Fandangle - At Least I Tried



Why hadn't I heard of Fandangle before they broke up?​
 
anime music ..... song call * A Girls Fantasy* its what im listin to right now as i write this
 
She's a guilty pleasure of mine...

 
You Slut! - Cut and shut by you Slut!






;)
 
She's a guilty pleasure of mine...

-Take it off video-

I always laugh at the "everybody take it off part"

Sounds like a bunch of kids in a Barney episode or something ahahah.


As for my guilty pleasures:

Her:


And this:

 
Last edited:
Millencolin - Olympic

​
 
Doctor Dre and Snoop Dog - Dre Day

Eazy-E - Real Compton City G's

Eazy won the battle if anybody likes real gangster rap.
 
kenta-v.ez. - k.A. origiNAtioN

 
Revisiting my favourite U2 tour:


​
 
Back