What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,868 views
Dream Theater: Dark Eternal Night. It's the song we play while putting the r-comps on the car at every auto-x.

 
I've been crankin' the older Punk-O-Rama compilation albums, which include a couple of songs from these guys:

Voodoo Glow Skulls - El Coo Cooi

​
 
Celldweller - Onw Little World

 
Hard day at work. Trying to chill down.

Husky - Else
 
Genesis - Mama, Cant beat abit of phil collins every now and then haha
 
Thin Lizzy-Boys Are Back In Town

The Rolling Stones- Paint It Black

Everything Everything- Qwerty Finger
 
Thank you FIFA '11. Great Soundtracks as always with EA FIFA and NHL games. NBA Live and Madden?? Meh...

 
Fettes Brot - Da Draussen

 


I <3 bass :)
 
The Cramps - Haulass Hyena

​
 
Hard-Fi - Tied Up Too Tight
 
Best Coast- Crazy For You

 
Guiles Theme - Street Fighter Series

after watching
 


f2t3p111n57.gif
 
Dj shadow-Midnight In A Perfect World

 
Eminem- Sing For The Moment

The line: "For anyone who's ever dealt with **** in their life,
So they sit and cry at night, wishing they'd die,
'Til they put on a rap record, and they sit and they vibe,
We ain't nothing to you, but we the ****ing **** in the eyes!

I don't listen to much rap, but that line is just my description. And yeah, I know it cusses a lot.
 


 
Last edited:
Back