What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,477 comments
  • 1,808,793 views
Good choice :sly:


Taylor Swift
- Dear John
 
The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin

 
Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas - Brandon Flowers
 
The Aquabats - My Skateboard

Very good Song


Good choice :sly:


Taylor Swift
- Dear John

Agreed. And Dear John didn't really catch my interest, but I don't like John Mayer anyways.


Ice Cube - It Was a Good Day

Ice Cube - Check Yo Self
 
Agreed. And Dear John didn't really catch my interest, but I don't like John Mayer anyways.
Haha, you and me both. I just had the album set to play through, and it was up to Dear John when I replied, so... :p

Long Live is *awesome*.
 
James Shimoji - Vertical Drop

 
Bright Eyes - Sunrise, Sunset

​
 
Thought you might like them. :p

Definitely. El Coo Cooi was a bit far out to start with but it's grown on me. The rest of the album was an instant hit.

Matt & Kim - Cameras



Sick beat.​
 
As first post on this thread I will post my favourite song in this wide world:



Really a masterpiece,now listening to:



Brings my back good memories.
 
The Great Pretender- Freddie Mercury


Total voice-gasm.
 
coldrain - We're Not Alone

 
Explicit language WARNING:


​
 

KillSwitch Engage- The End of heartache
 
Swede Mason - Jeremy Clarkson Beatbox



powerslide powerslide powerslide powerslide powerslide powerslide :dunce:
 
Back