What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,476 comments
  • 1,808,653 views
You gotta love a music video with a dancing bear in it.

 
Why is there no Youtube video with Junkie XL playing Action Radius??? :mad:
I could only find this, (finally) somewhere that actually has it.
Junkie XL - Action Radius
 
Explicit lyrics Warning...


​
 
Finntroll - Trollhammeren

 
Ayumi Hamasaki - Dearest (Orchestral version)
 
Kanye West - Runaway.

Six minutes in and know idea what it's about or what's going on......
 
Tim Hughes - Happy Day
 
Since I'm half asian...

English version for you peeps.
 
Styles of Beyond - Subculture (Upbeats Remix)

 
Soft Cell - Tainted Love/Where Did Our Love Go
 
I like house music, apparently.





Scratch that, I love it.
 
Edit: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.

I hate double posts. :grumpy:
 
Bliss-Dunia​

The video is from one of the best games ever...I thought it would be appropriate:)



​
 
Right now I’m listening to the song “My heart while go on” which is my all time favourite.
 
Back