What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,475 comments
  • 1,806,836 views
Bright Eyes - Haligh, Haligh, A Lie, Haligh

​
 
Blutengel - Vampire Romance I
then
Blutengel - Vampire Romance II
 
Pay attention kiddies, this is how punk is done...

 
Nightwish - Amaranth

UVERworld - Hakanaku mo Towa no Kanashi
 
Since we are in a punk mood...
​
 
I love the fact that Sid is riding a ... Honda! :dopey:

Can't figure out if that is intentionally, ironically uncool or not.
 
I love the fact that Sid is riding a ... Honda! :dopey:

Can't figure out if that is intentionally, ironically uncool or not.


:lol:

Nah,just You seeing political implications everywhere.:sly:
 
Fountains of Wayne - Stacy's Mom

 
The Aquabats - Yo Check Out This Ride




Almost a month until I get to see these guys for the second time in a year. :D​
 
I've been living to this techno artist called Mirrored Theory a lot recently. Think of them as something like Pendulum (who I also like).
 
Aimee B - Fallen Angel

 
Last edited:
Michael Mittermeier vs. Guano Babes - Kumba Yo

 
Johnny Cash

Walk the line

 
i had an assignment where we design an "experience" while it was related to the theme "information". I named my idea "Walk the Line".

Anyway, Mirror's Edge OST - Kate (Chase)
 
Guano Apes - Big In Japan

 
Böhse Onkelz - Keine Amnestie für MTV

 
Back