What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,486 comments
  • 1,808,991 views
Round Wave Crusher - Otaku Hardcore Revolution 3 set
(just search for this, and I swear you will have your soul taken from you if you listen to this all the way till the end... :lol:)
 
I was watching Weird Al's UHF the other night with my brother, and this song came up. I knew I heard the electro sound years before. But, this is just as good as the Dire Straits version.

 
Mastodon- Blood Mountain(Album)

Been awhile since I've listened to them.
 
Bad Brains - How Low Can a Punk Get?

​
 
Mystic.47 - Experiment-Destruction

​
 
Dead Kennedys - California Uber Alles



Yeah I broke out the PS2 again and I've been playing THAW, expect my listening habits to mostly be the soundtrack.

EDIT: Ricky Carmichael Championship Motorcross soundtrack is also going to feature.

Good Riddance - One for the Braves

​
 
Last edited:
Warren G- I want it all
 
Last edited:
Dead Kennedys - California Uber Alles



Yeah I broke out the PS2 again and I've been playing THAW, expect my listening habits to mostly be the soundtrack.

EDIT: Ricky Carmichael Championship Motorcross soundtrack is also going to feature.

Good Riddance - One for the Braves

​


Just to let you know, everything in this post is amazing. Your avatar also wins it all. 👍

I'm listening to:
Dead To Me - Special Professional
 
Reproduce (Evolution) by ZUNTATA from the Space Ivanders Infinity Gene soundtrack.
 
eillie goulding-your song remix (chillstep)
 
NOFX - Separation of Church and Skate

​
 
Queens Of The Stone Age - Era Vulgaris
 
Back