What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,489 comments
  • 1,809,138 views
Album releases Monday, whoop!
 
A Tribe Called Quest - I Left My Wallet in El Segundo (Vampire Mix)

 
Been listening to quite a few post-rock bands over the past few days... :)

Epic45 - Summer's First Breath
​
 
Has it ever happened to you that there is one band you heard but really never paid attention too much to, and then you listen to it again and BAM!!!! It's like omg wtf hadn't I REALLY listened to these guys?

It's happening to me right now with Japan's Go!Go!7188. I've known of them for years but only recently really paid attention to them. Man, what I've been missing. I've been deep in 'em for about a week or so. What a fun band to listen to.





 
New Born!! (Muse)

Destroy the spineless! Show me its real.

Oh, and have moved from lukewarm about paramore, to in love with them after listening to 'Let the Flames Begin'

(Bugger. It sounds like I like twilight... er... well... I don't. I really don't)
 
Desaparecidos - Greater Omaha

​
 
"How Can I Thank You" by Parade
 
Rive Feat. Danni Minogue - Who Do You Love Now. 👍
 
Uhhh Alan Jackson anyone? maybe some Hank Williams III? All about the country.
 
"The Right Thing To Do", Carly Simon
 
Katatonia - Night Is the New Day
 
"We Like Birdland", Huey Smith & the Clowns
 
Catch 22 - Keasbey Nights



Hey Jack, U MAD?
Kobe-U-Mad.jpg



EDIT:
Descendents - Suburban Home

​
 
Last edited:
"Dead End Street", Lou Rawls
 
Right now am listening to The Cinematic Orchestra via qriocity...

Home is a killer track
 
artist: monokrom
song: return of the mummies of noise
genre: Power Noize



!WARNING! The track starts off LOUD. Like, blowing your speakers loud.
 
Last edited:
Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills.

It's better than this marketing research lecture I'm dying in...
 
Back