What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,489 comments
  • 1,809,138 views
Titus_andronicus_The_Monitor_album_cover_jpg.jpg


Titus Andronicus - The Monitor (album)

This is epic.
 
Pulp - Disco 2000




Edit: I didn't know Titus Andronicus before, they are really really good!
 
Last edited:
Edit: I didn't know Titus Andronicus before, they are really really good!

Yeah, I just discovered them not too long ago but they're awesome. I can't attest to their albums before The Monitor, but that album rules.
 
Soul Caliber II - Brave Sword, Braver Soul
 

Still a beautiful song​
 
Nikola Sarcevic - Tybble Skyline

​
 
One on One, Hall and Oates.
 
Pink Floyd- Time.
 
The Haunted - Hate Song


Again, again and again.
 
Tramp, Otis Redding and Carla Thomas
 
Tinie Tempah's album. Gives the subwoofer a very good workout.
 
Radiohead - Let Down
 
Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand

Whoooo ooo oo ooooooooo oooo oooo ooooo ooo ooo oo oo, Barbra Streisand

 
Damn you! That tune is more infectious than malaria!

Isn't it? I first heard it at my friend's place last night and now I can't stop listening to it now. :lol:
 
Kid Cudi- I do my thang



Lil Wayne- Bill Gates

 
Bright Eyes - The Calendar Hung Itself

​
 
Back