What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,922 views
Sanctuary (Live) - Iron Maiden, off the '85 live LP Live After Death (not the video version, the actual album version live. There are 2 sets of Live After Death, 2 different live sets of recordings. The video, and the album, both different. Too bad half of Adrians solo's are overdubbed. GRRRR).
 
Cap'n Jazz - The Sands've Turned Purple

​
 
The Doors - The End



Just finished up, now listening to ...

Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit



60's kind of mood tonight :lol:
 


Probably you wont understand one single word... but the epic flow doesn´t need translation.
 
Cursive - Shallow Means, Deep Ends

​
 
AFX - Untitled (Analogue Bubblebath 3.1 Side B Track 2)




Funnily enough, I heard this track on an advert for a BBC documentary about an hour ago, which I thought was quite surprising.
 
Bright Eyes - No Lies, Just Love



Beautiful song, I just love it.​
 
April Wine

Sign of the Gypsy Queen

 
Underworld - King of Snake
 
Deadmau5 - Aural Psynapse

 
Shake the Disease - Depeche Mode
 
The Bronx - Inveigh



NWD10 memories, I miss that series of MTB films.​
 
Back