What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,928 views
Dj Krush- Candle Chant ( Tribute)
 
DJ Antoine - This Time (Klaas Remix)

 
 
I feel an 80s vibe coming on..
 
Electric Wizard - Witchcult Today

Bongzilla - Apogee
 
Last edited:
Electric Wizard - Witchcult Today

Bongzilla - Apogee

Mad respect for both of those.👍 Some of the most gnarly, heavy, window shattering riffs come from those two bands.


Kind off in a different direction today.. Been in the alternative mood for whatever reason all day...

Chevelle - Point #1
 
Noize Suppressor ft. Da Mouth of Madness - Still Want More
 

I keep hearing his stuff at work and now I'm going through a white boy rap phase :p
 
APM - High Velocity (NFS: Undercover OST)


I didn't really liked NFS: Undercover but the Soundtrack was awesome!
 
APM - High Velocity (NFS: Undercover OST)
I didn't really liked NFS: Undercover but the Soundtrack was awesome!

Agreed. Played Like Knives on my MP3 Player for weeks on end.

Mylo Xyloto/Hurts Like Heaven - Coldplay


 
Last edited:
Discovered Psychostick today, today was good:tup:
 
 

The description says it all: "This tune may also be known to you as the most beautiful piece of dnb ever made..."
 
Back