What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,922 views
Taylor Hollingsworth - Goose Mad

​
 
Aesop Rock - Fast Cars, Danger, Fire and Knives
 
Taylor Hollingsworth - I Didn't Know It Was the Devil



Getting into the work by some of the other Mystic Valley Band members.​
 
Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells

And it rules. It's so long, layered and complex you may instantly want to have a second listen because you don't remember that one part anymore. Pure genius.
 
Currently listening to Marty Robbins' 16 Biggest Hits.

Actually I'm about two thirds through working my way through my entire music collection; something I started early October and expect to finish perhaps around mid-December.
 
Blackstar Barbed Wire Soul
 
Size 14 - Claire Danes Poster
 
Woodkid - Iron




Confound that AC: Revelations trailer! Now I can't get enough of this song.
 
David Gilmour - High Hopes from Remember That Night.

One of my favorite Pink Floyd songs. While Roger Waters might be coming back to the US on The Wall Live tour, I would really like to see Gilmour do one last tour. Plus the slide guitar and classical guitar solos are amazing.:drool:
 
Jason Boesel - French Kissing

​
 
AC/DC - TNT (RIOT 87 VIP Dubstep Remix)

At first you'll hate it. But after a while it just grows on you.
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Look Around
 
Eric Clapton Pandora provides endless enjoyment. Right now I'm listening to...

 
My mom and sister verbally editing one of her essays... so no music for me right now. :grumpy:
 
Back