What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,478 comments
  • 1,808,840 views
Armin Van Buuren ft. Nadia Ali - Feels So Good

 


I know I said something like this in a different thread, but...

Jason Becker + Marty Friedman = AWESOMENESS!!!!!!! :D
 
Lamb of God - Ghost Walking - Resolution

New album out January 24th! 👍 \m/
 
Oceanlab - Satellite (Arkasia Remix)

 
Only posting again because it is relevant to the above post.


Avicii - Levels (Skrillex Remix)
 
Mão Morta Pesadelo em Peluche
 
It's a iPod shuffle 3rd gen but being a dinosaur I always call it the MP3 which winds people up for some reason. Mpod3 is just a combination of both and it makes me sound smart.....I think. :confused:
 
It's a iPod shuffle 3rd gen but being a dinosaur I always call it the MP3 which winds people up for some reason. Mpod3 is just a combination of both and it makes me sound smart.....I think. :confused:

Ah, I understand now.

I just carry my government-issued laptop everywhere :lol:
 
Avicii - Levels (Skrillex Remix)

Avicii - ID2 (Pixel Cheese Remake)

over and over and over again.



^ Wow.
 
A few things:

Bright Eyes- Shell Games:


The Joy Formidable- While the Flies:


U2- Like a Song:
 
Just listened to this the other day. Originally I was going to wait until I get the box set at Christmas, but I could not resist. The only thing about this song I don't like is that its only a little over 2 minutes long. I could honestly listen to this for a long time, it has such an amazing groove. I wish I was better at playing guitar by ear as I could not find any tabs for it

The Travel Sequence(Studio Recording)- Pink Floyd
 
Feeling sorry for myself today so I'm exclusively listening to songs that make me lament and ponder what could have been.

But it is a superb song.

 
Foreign Language - Flight Facilities.
 
Joe Satriani - One Big Rush
 
Green River. Pre Mudhoney, basically the band that started grunge.

 
Back