What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,973 comments
Purely out of curiosity, how did you come across that? Anyway...

Spotify playlist recommendations. It was a series of different genres that it took me through before getting to synthwave stuff, and I just kinda latched onto it. Its the bulk of what I listen to now.

Easily one of my all-time favorite albums; "Rhayander" is...

I can't even finish that as I intended. It certainly supports Andy Ward as the best drummer of all time.

Nightingale - The Closing Chronicles

EDIT:

Dan Swanö - Moontower

Last edited:
Hit my limit above, so no edit as I usually do.

Across the Universe, third album (released 1990) from alt rockers Trip Shakespeare founded by brothers Matt and Dan Wilson, the latter of whom co-founded hit alternative act Semisonic with fellow "Tripper" John Munson.

Kind of surprised I didn't see a "Best Christmas music" thread out there, but then I didn't look to hard.

What Does Anything Mean? Basically, the second album of Middleton, England's post-punk The Chameleons. "Intrigue in Tangiers," "Singing Rule Britannia (While the Walls Close In)" and "Looking Inwardly" are particular favorites, with "On the Beach" getting an honorable mention.

It's also one of my all-time favorite album covers.

School of Fish, debut album of L.A.'s alternative act of the same name and best known for their 1991 alt rock anthem "3 Strange Days." How hard it was to go a day on campus and not hear that song...but I didn't mind.

Back